• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A unique situation regarding yes bank credit card... Need suggestions

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I applied for yes bank card a week ago.just for using in yes bank offers.... Was offered byoc and ace card.....

Ace was fyf.... So I took it and my card got approved.... I just took the card so that I can take the ltf rupay platinum card after getting the core yes bank card and then close the ace card. Well yes bank had other plans....

They gave me rupay platinum variant of ace card... And when I tried to apply for ltf rupay yes bank virtual card.... It shows me that I already have a rupay yes bank card. I have not yet activated the ace card

So now in this situation

1. CAN the rupay platinum ace card be converted to visa or mastercard... A?? If yes how...
2. Since I haven't activated the rupay platinum ace card yet.. If I dont activate it... Will yes bank give offer of ltf for this card as hdfc does with swiggy card..??
3. Do anyone was able to take the virtual rupay card by another way despite having another yes bank rupay credit card??

4.should I give a closure request after activating the ace card and expect ltf offer from retention team...??

Any other suggestions are most welcome....

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for yes bank card a week ago.just for using in yes bank offers.... Was offered byoc and ace card.....

Ace was fyf.... So I took it and my card got approved.... I just took the card so that I can take the ltf rupay platinum card after getting the core yes bank card and then close the ace card. Well yes bank had other plans....

They gave me rupay platinum variant of ace card... And when I tried to apply for ltf rupay yes bank virtual card.... It shows me that I already have a rupay yes bank card. I have not yet activated the ace card

So now in this situation

1. CAN the rupay platinum ace card be converted to visa or mastercard... A?? If yes how...
2. Since I haven't activated the rupay platinum ace card yet.. If I dont activate it... Will yes bank give offer of ltf for this card as hdfc does with swiggy card..??
3. Do anyone was able to take the virtual rupay card by another way despite having another yes bank rupay credit card??

4.should I give a closure request after activating the ace card and expect ltf offer from retention team...??

Any other suggestions are most welcome....
Don't activate. Mail them to convert to LTF. I got reserv LTF this way

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Where did you apply from website or 3rd party?

Also when you applied which other card you had active in your cibil and what was the highest limit at that time?
If your other card limit is more than 9-10l then you'll get marquee. If more than 5l then reserv

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
First they said they'll look into it and reply after 7 days. When they didn't reply i mailed again then they said they are converting to LTF and will be done in 5 days. Got LTF confirmation after that
Dear Customer, we have logged your Service Ticket for Suggestion/Feedback/Credit Card. Reference ID.CS08052400xxxx. Yes Bank.

Received this after pno replied that they will take 7 days to give resolution... Did u too received before ltf conversion