• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis airtel sneakily reducing the cashback amount

cc enjoyer

TF Buzz
I knew their swiggy integration was broken. So for a test, I didn't use swiggy at all last month.
However, the total cashback I got is still less.

I talked to customer care and confirmed that each individual transaction received correct cashback this time. But when we total them it's less. (Total comes out to be 590 but I got 529 only).

Calculation given to me by their customer rep
6+93+22+14+25+11+28+24+32+142+30+25+11+26+38+33+30 = 590

No idea what kind of system they're using that can't do a simple addition (unless they're deliberately reducing the cashback).

Attachments

• IMG_20240504_203649.png
    IMG_20240504_203649.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Post your statement and calculation then only we can tell what went wrong. Obviously hide personal details.
I hope you remember the devaluation of this card and have calculated the cashback accordingly.

Saipsy

TF Premier
I knew their swiggy integration was broken. So for a test, I didn't use swiggy at all last month.

I talked to customer care and confirmed that each individual transaction received correct cashback this time. But when we total them it's less. (Total comes out to be ~600 but I got ~450 only).

No idea what kind of system they're using that can't do a simple addition (unless they're deliberately reducing the cashback).
Yes. Going by your statement that you din't post, you should have received 600.

its_karan

TF Ace

I talked to customer care and confirmed that each individual transaction received correct cashback this time. But when we total them it's less. (Total comes out to be 590 but I got 529 only).

Calculation given to me by their customer rep
6+93+22+14+25+11+28+24+32+142+30+25+11+26+38+33+30 = 590

Kindly suggest.

Ask the PNO

Transaction wise cashback. They have this data.

And tell them the cashback is less

I have attached Mail Format.

Spark_Desktop_YRihhsl5Va.png

cc enjoyer

TF Buzz
Transaction wise cashback can be given by call support itself. No need to reach out to pno for that.

I've also reached out to pno several times in the past for wrong mcc and swiggy transaction issues without any solution.

Latest update: axis called me and assured I'll get 590 in the next statement. Though I'm not confident that will happen.