• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon gift voucher/SBI Cashback card to bank/other credit card bill pay at 1.5% to 2.5% charges

drsel

TF Legend
Woh Gosats ka trick tha -

Can snapay wallet balance be used for T+ 1, T + 2, T + smart, wallet 1, wallet 2?

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
So, the forces are getting together and stronger to devalue SBI CB card…
Act carefully and be cautious in spreading this post else risk devaluing the CB card.
Now the focus is on CB card to get it destroyed.. you have been warned….
Golden days are ended. Banks have devalued major cards in the market. There are few only which are left.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
So, the forces are getting together and stronger to devalue SBI CB card…
Act carefully and be cautious in spreading this post else risk devaluing the CB card.
Now the focus is on CB card to get it destroyed.. you have been warned….
Bahut negative insaan ho tum.

You are a very negative person.

Have you ever heard about "The law of attraction" ?

The law of attraction is a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person's life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes. In other words, a positive mindset will attract more success and happiness than a negative one.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend

The law of attraction is a philosophy suggesting that positive thoughts bring positive results into a person's life, while negative thoughts bring negative outcomes. In other words, a positive mindset will attract more success and happiness than a negative one.
Certainly! The Law of Attraction is a popular concept that suggests people can manifest their desires and bring positive experiences into their lives by thinking positively about their goals.

One major concern is that it tends to place blame on individuals who are not able to manifest their desires. If someone concludes that their negative experiences are the result of their own negative thoughts and attitudes, they may feel guilty or ashamed for not being able to change their circumstances. This can lead to feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem, ultimately discouraging people from taking action to improve their lives.

Additionally, the Law of Attraction can be used to justify inaction. People who believe they can bring about what they want by thinking positively may be less likely to take concrete steps to achieve their goals, which becomes a barrier to reaching any objectives.

Furthermore, an unethical person can use the Law of Attraction to justify harmful behavior. For example, an “authority figure” might blame a vulnerable person (especially in a cult) for developing an illness or being victimized, claiming that their negative thoughts attracted these negative experiences.

Chat gpt se uthaya hu bhai

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Thank you for the Psychology / Philosophy lesson...
As you are expressing your view, I am expressing my view...

Please stay focussed on the subject...
Please do not make any personal comments..
I never did..
I respect your hardwork and efforts , at the same time please do respect my views as well.
I had never made any personal comments against you ..

Let us debate on the subject .....

Thank you and have fun !!

Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor

Bhaiyaji aap Rbl signature plus DC ke devaluation ke pahle bhi aise bolte they @4uziaul ko

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhaiyaji aap Rbl signature plus DC ke devaluation ke pahle bhi aise bolte they @4uziaul ko
See, there are actions .. and there are intentions behind actions..
We all need to be aware of these two in every aspect of our life .. to lead a successful and happy life ...

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Certainly! The Law of Attraction is a popular concept that suggests people can manifest their desires and bring positive experiences into their lives by thinking positively about their goals.

One major concern is that it tends to place blame on individuals who are not able to manifest their desires. If someone concludes that their negative experiences are the result of their own negative thoughts and attitudes, they may feel guilty or ashamed for not being able to change their circumstances. This can lead to feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem, ultimately discouraging people from taking action to improve their lives.

Additionally, the Law of Attraction can be used to justify inaction. People who believe they can bring about what they want by thinking positively may be less likely to take concrete steps to achieve their goals, which becomes a barrier to reaching any objectives.

Furthermore, an unethical person can use the Law of Attraction to justify harmful behavior. For example, an “authority figure” might blame a vulnerable person (especially in a cult) for developing an illness or being victimized, claiming that their negative thoughts attracted these negative experiences.

Chat gpt se uthaya hu bhai
At first , I thought you just graduated from Stanford Univeristy recently... How come that quick .. you were in MP all these days..
Then I saw at the bottom of your post .. ;)

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Thank you for the Psychology / Philosophy lesson...
As you are expressing your view, I am expressing my view...

Please stay focussed on the subject...
Please do not make any personal comments..
I never did..
I respect your hardwork and efforts , at the same time please do respect my views as well.
I had never made any personal comments against you ..

Let us debate on the subject .....

Thank you and have fun !!
It was a joke, a serious joke. Don't take it personally. 🤣🤣