• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity

jar89

TF Buzz
Planning to apply for TATA NEU INFINITY for UPI payments. DCB is my primary card now.

The tata neu app shows FYF. Is there any tweaks/tricks to get this LTF.

TIA

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Planning to apply for TATA NEU INFINITY for UPI payments. DCB is my primary card now.

TIA
These days getting LTF from Tata Neu is very difficult. Get the FYF card and just before card anniversary try to convert it to LYF by writing an email to HDFC escalation desk.

This is what I am planning to do for my Neu card acquired couple of weeks back.

syedimrose

TF Buzz
There has been many threads already on making neu card as LTF. Fill the form as Tata employer and submit request which will help for bank to reconsider for records with Tata employees.

Standard route is always to spend for 6-8months and then email grievance addressal team to reconsider based on DCB and Neu cards association with them. 90% of times it will be in your favour. If not try again in one or two months later.

godslayer

TF Select
These days getting LTF from Tata Neu is very difficult. Get the FYF card and just before card anniversary try to convert it to LYF by writing an email to HDFC escalation desk.

This is what I am planning to do for my Neu card acquired couple of weeks back.
when will they charge FYF card annual fees, is it after anniversary year?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

TIA

No offering of ltf as of now .

The below advice is something people used but since u have dcb . I would not suggest you to put wrong employee details .if you are employed with different company.
Because in case of scrutiny your dcb will be gone .

Yes he tried to help what's in circulation but any advice from new member,you have take the action with your caution.

FYF is something u can expect,

There has been many threads already on making neu card as LTF. Fill the form as Tata employer and submit request which will help for bank to reconsider for records with Tata employees.

Standard route is always to spend for 6-8months and then email grievance addressal team to reconsider based on DCB and Neu cards association with them. 90% of times it will be in your favour. If not try again in one or two months later.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Vichar bade nahin hai lekin negative remarks se Dar lagta hai.
I mean ppl have misused it but if something happens PPL blame the forum ..
In TF Neo section ..
No advice like this should be given .even in public forum

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got the Card FYF in November or December last year and today received a call from Bank CC Department if I want to convert my Tata Neu Infinity as LTF.

I asked if they can make my Infinia LTF instead they told the offer is only for Tata New Card lol.

Happy If You Say So GIF

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
I got the Card FYF in November or December last year and today received a call from Bank CC Department if I want to convert my Tata Neu Infinity as LTF.

I asked if they can make my Infinia LTF instead they told the offer is only for Tata New Card lol.

Happy If You Say So GIF
Great deal! Did you mail them or did they call you randomly with LTF offer?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Happy If You Say So GIF
Scam ho gya ji scam

Camera idhar h
Hath Hilla do

Saipsy

TF Premier
Why did they have to call and convert. Why not convert it without calling? Did you received mail that the card was converted to LFT? Have they asked any personal details?

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why did they have to call and convert. Why not convert it without calling? Did you received mail that the card was converted to LFT? Have they asked any personal details?
I don't know !! no personal details asked they confirmed card last 4 digits and said there is offer, no email received if any sent before I didn't check as I use a specific email only for banks.

s4more

TF Select
Is Zero Joining fee same as FYF or they can charge annual fee if you cancel in the first year? Tried to search this in MITC but there is no specific information so it is open to the banks interpretation.

manzparty

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is Zero Joining fee same as FYF or they can charge annual fee if you cancel in the first year? Tried to search this in MITC but there is no specific information so it is open to the banks interpretation.
Joining Fee is technically different. There are cards which come only with joining fee then no annual fee and everything.

If you are getting Tata Neu card or any card as FYF then if you cancel before a year you will not be charged anything.