• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit card for medical spends category

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I am looking for a credit card which is personalised for spends on medical category like hospital bills, doctor/clinic payments, pharmacies payments for medicine purchases etc.

As per my research, I couldn't find any credit card in the market right now. Axis Bank has their Aura credit card but that doesn't provide any additional/accelerated reward points/benefits for the payments which I mentioned above. Basically that's just a normal card they are selling with some online doctor consultation services which is useless.

I think since medical spends is a mcc in itself, banks should come up with a dedicated cobranded or personalised credit card for the same like we already have it for groceries, travel, dining etc.nowadays.

Please let me know if there is any cc available in the market right now which I might be not aware of or can be added to this thread when such card is launched.

b4bhar

TF Select
Guys,

I've 8k to 10k medicines purchases every month. What would be the best card for it as Amex is not accepted in medplus stores. Also, is there any other alternative for medplus that gives 20% off on medicines?

Thank you!

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I buy around 6k of meds every month ,i found netmeds to be cheapest compared to 1mg and pharmeasy ,and they accept my Amex Plat Travel

You can add everything to your cart to compare yourself

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
Yes Reserv 5x with subscription will get 9% return on medicines, doctors, hospitals, diagnostic tests; provided you use the points to buy air tickets

b4bhar

TF Select
I buy around 6k of meds every month ,i found netmeds to be cheapest compared to 1mg and pharmeasy ,and they accept my Amex Plat Travel

You can add everything to your cart to compare yourself
do we need to buy any subscription for that?

drsel

TF Legend
I am giving him options to get much higher RETURNS than what he is getting with Amex.
Because he needs to buy a lot of medicines worth 96000-- 120000 every year.

He may or may not follow my advice