• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Amazon Pay to Bank Transfer

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Okay Maharaj ..
What is the use of this card in simple terms other than rotation??
Untill Free Credit Card Load Facilty is there, we can earn extra 1.5%** as Sats(Crypto)/ Gold.

As of now we can Load using Credit Card 25k/Month for free and after that 1.77% Charges

Instead of spending direct using Credit Card, first load in Gosats and then Spend using Gosats Card.

Sats is better option and Can redeem Sats for Branded GVs like Swiggy, Mnytra etc...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Untill Free Credit Card Load Facilty is there, we can earn extra 1.5%** as Sats(Crypto)/ Gold.

As of now we can Load using Credit Card 25k/Month for free and after that 1.77% Charges

Instead of spending direct using Credit Card, first load in Gosats and then Spend using Gosats Card.

Sats is better option and Can redeem Sats for Branded GVs like Swiggy, Mnytra etc...
Thank you Maharaj for your time and patience…

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It’s pretty useful. Just unreliable ( cc load option disappears for days sometimes) and low free load limit of 25k.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Although quite a few in the tagged list have been my MGMee's, but sad to see myself excluded from the list. 😐
PS: anyway this gosats acc thing is not a cup of tea for me now... Pineperks pe Jo dhaaw khel chuke h

Those who took gosats card/acc whatever now after this thread, please do share your feedback on same