• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Add-On Cards: Seeking Guidance

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm holding HDFC Infinia considering add-on cards for family. Can anyone share insights on:

1. Limit: Is there a maximum number of add-on cards allowed? I read somewhere it's 3, Can anyone confirm it.
2. Relationship: Must add-on cardholders be blood relatives?
3. How do we add guests on domestic lounges? Does Mastercard variant accepted in lounge or will always have to use priority pass?

Your experiences and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

chsrinivas6

TF Buzz
Hi, I got add-on card for my wife and both CC and PP have different numbers to my cards. Are the reward points and gyftr voucher limits also separate?
I were able to buy additional Amazon vouchers using addon card. So gyftr voucher limits are separate (logged in with different mobile number too). The reward points are added to my main card, so the max 15k bonus RPs limit is still present

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have Infinia card with Imperia banking relationship and my wife is part of Imperia banking under family linking. My wife have Millinea card got it 4 months back. Now if I apply Infinia add on for her will that impact her getting upgrade to HDFC premium cards in future like Axis add on issue?

I’m spending all my offline spends and planning to get an upgrade soon with Limit enhancement and upgrade. Reason for add on immediately is we have a vacation coming up.

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have Infinia card with Imperia banking relationship and my wife is part of Imperia banking under family linking. My wife have Millinea card got it 4 months back. Now if I apply Infinia add on for her will that impact her getting other premium cards in future like Axis add on issue?

I’m spending all my offline spends and planning to get an upgrade soon with Limit enhancement and upgrade. Reason for add on immediately is we have a vacation coming up.
@SSV @anirban.choudhury @vaibhav111 any idea on this

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don’t think so..
why did you think it would cause any issue for other bank cards??
Not the other bank cards, seems I missed mentioning HDFC over there. Corrected now.

My question is if I take HDFC Infinia Add on for my wife, will that impact getting her a premium card upgrade from HDFC in future. I faced same issue in Axis.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not the other bank cards, seems I missed mentioning HDFC over there. Corrected now.

My question is if I take HDFC Infinia Add on for my wife, will that impact getting her a premium card upgrade from HDFC in future. I faced same issue in Axis.
I had no exprience in this add-on cards as I am a solo guy..

I would think there could be an issue..
Best person to give advise: any experineced user / HDFC personnel like RM or BM or senior CC guy.
good luck in finding any of the above ..

Last edited:

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

No issues in upgrade. Get add on for your wife. When going for wife cc upgrade no addons are considered. It would be her cc her spends and her credit limit. No interference with her add on or any one else's add on

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have 4 parent infinia in my family. 2 in inlaws. And 2 regalias with 6 lac limit . The rm says as soon as u hit 8l I wil get updated to infinia and and already upgraded with 2 regalias as they touched 8lacs
Thank you . And congratulations on their Infinia upgrade.
I had no exprience in this add-on cards as I am a solo guy..

I would think there could be an issue..
Best person to give advise: any experineced user / HDFC personnel like RM or BM or senior CC guy.
good luck in finding any of the above ..
hey,
You found the desired person in no time…
I think it’s because of my Midas touch!! ;) ;)

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
I were able to buy additional Amazon vouchers using addon card. So gyftr voucher limits are separate (logged in with different mobile number too). The reward points are added to my main card, so the max 15k bonus RPs limit is still present
is your wife able to redeem points her card earned on her own or only you are able to redeem points earned by both?