• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Serious Security Glitch in ICICI Bank's iMobile Alert

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Its due to tokenisation
Even I put random cvv in apay page and it goes through
Fav ones are 007, 420 etc
If I am not wrong, it's a problem with manyyy diff Banks CC's, right??
Cause the problem lies in tokenization, rather than at Bank end.....

sidp

TF Ace
I noticed that ICICI cards transaction are successful, even if you put wrong 3 digit cvv. I complained about this issue, Bank took this casually but unfortunately i did not follow up due to busy schedule.. Did any member face this kind of issue?
If you have saved the cc details earlier, then consequently you can put wrong cvv, as cvv isnt stored by 3rd party.

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am unable to access details for any of my ICICI cards on iMobile App. Getting error: We are unable to fetch your card related details. Regret the inconvenience caused. The service should resume soon.

Looks like they have taken the cards section offline till the issue is resolved

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am unable to access details for any of my ICICI cards on iMobile App. Getting error: We are unable to fetch your card related details. Regret the inconvenience caused. The service should resume soon.

Yeah, same issue. Not getting OTPs also now.

sidp

TF Ace

Yeah, same issue. Not getting OTPs also now.
Not with me. I can still access. May be your card details were disclosed to others. Hence they temp blocked it. 😛

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Credit card section seems to be under maintenance both in net banking & iMobile.
On iMobile can see list of own credit cards but unable to access detail of any card.