• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How I Fight Against ICICI And Axis Bank Win Again Him !

First ignore my English and paragraph

Today I share my 2 experience again bank.

1) axis Bank

I got WhatsApp message if i Spend 5k axis bank will give me 500 rs voucher last 4 digit of credit card mentioned.
As per terms and conditions during 90 days voucher will be given.
After 90 voucher not received i contact axis web chat and share this screenshot axis web team tell me that this is only for axis lic card and your card is myzone card so voucher will not given to you.

Screenshot_2024-04-23-19-15-04-196_com.whatsapp.jpg

After I mailed to axis pno and say give my voucher else I go to RBI ombudsman.

IMG_20240423_192211.jpg

After mailed pno voucher I am received.

Screenshot_2024-04-23-19-24-55-961_com.google.android.gm.jpg

2) icici bank

In 2022 I am requested closed my icici bank credit card but my card is closed on card level but in account level and cibil it is active after 2 years i realised that it is active in account level and cibil report. (After see technofino members got compensation post)

First I call to icici bank phone banking customer care and told that and ask compensation they refused.

Second i mailed to level 1,2,3 in level 1 closed my card into account level and level 2 and 3 not reply me.

As last option i complain to RBI ombudsman and after 1 months I got reply from ICICI and RBI ombudsman and icici bank give me to 5000 rs token Compensation.

IMG_20240423_194125.jpg