• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

arone

TF Buzz
bro only solution is to do a small payment and wait for the rp to come
i had only 5 days left so payed using paytm.
Yes they'll give. I have always received on this merchant. Don't do on Dreamplug Technologies

Below Rs 50k is not allowed, right?
reason for me being skeptical was in Jan i paid in cred did not get RP. it hurts when i get 1 or 2 rs for 50k+ bills in cred and i can't use hdfc billpay since it was a hdfc card.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
i had only 5 days left so payed using paytm.

reason for me being skeptical was in Jan i paid in cred did not get RP. it hurts when i get 1 or 2 rs for 50k+ bills in cred and i can't use hdfc billpay since it was a hdfc card.
It's tried and tested. Go for it. Dreamplug Paytech Solutions.
I can understand your pain, coz I have lost more than you in this, believe me. Everytime you would had got Dreamplug Technologies , that's why you didn't get it.
Sometimes Indus itself doesn't give by quoting the reason that you have exhausted the monthly limit.

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
It's tried and tested. Go for it. Dreamplug Paytech Solutions.
I can understand your pain, coz I have lost more than you in this, believe me. Everytime you would had got Dreamplug Technologies , that's why you didn't get it.
Sometimes Indus itself doesn't give by quoting the reason that you have exhausted the monthly limit.
Is it working for both Indus Visa as well as MC cards??