• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best LTF card for occasional travel spends?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the best life time free credit card for occasional spends while traveling? Both domestic and international. Will use the card occasionally and will be the ONLY card held by this person. TIA.

the_collector

TF Premier
What is the best life time free credit card for occasional spends while traveling? Both domestic and international. Will use the card occasionally and will be the ONLY card held by this person. TIA.
With a bit of effort, I would recommend RBL world safari LTF , if it's the only card they're going to hold

drsel

TF Legend
Atlas is the only card he will need.
10% return on direct hotels and direct flights and joining fee is reimbursed

drsel

TF Legend
With a bit of effort, I would recommend RBL world safari LTF , if it's the only card they're going to hold
I had it and every year I had to phone RBL to reverse the annual fee.
but they reversed only 3000, not 540 GST.
I still had to pay the GST of 540 every year,
SO FINALLY AFTER 3 YEARS I CLOSED THE CARD

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get ICICI Sapphiro LTF.

Lounge access set for occasional travel, also get your partner the same card as addon. So it increases the lounge access.

the_collector

TF Premier
I had it and every year I had to phone RBL to reverse the annual fee.
but they reversed only 3000, not 540 GST.
I still had to pay the GST of 540 every year,
SO FINALLY AFTER 3 YEARS I CLOSED THE CARD
Interesting, they charged you a few inspite of it being LTF? How did you get the card?

Mine got upgraded from Zomato - shoprite - world safari LTF.

I don't remember seeing any fees charged for me

drsel

TF Legend
Interesting, they charged you a few inspite of it being LTF? How did you get the card?

Mine got upgraded from Zomato - shoprite - world safari LTF.

I don't remember seeing any fees charged for me
I had applied for it as a paid card many years ago, when they were no other cards giving ZERO forex markup.

Now there are many cards even giving you a profit on forex transactions