• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Credit card for medical spends category

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I am looking for a credit card which is personalised for spends on medical category like hospital bills, doctor/clinic payments, pharmacies payments for medicine purchases etc.

As per my research, I couldn't find any credit card in the market right now. Axis Bank has their Aura credit card but that doesn't provide any additional/accelerated reward points/benefits for the payments which I mentioned above. Basically that's just a normal card they are selling with some online doctor consultation services which is useless.

I think since medical spends is a mcc in itself, banks should come up with a dedicated cobranded or personalised credit card for the same like we already have it for groceries, travel, dining etc.nowadays.

Please let me know if there is any cc available in the market right now which I might be not aware of or can be added to this thread when such card is launched.

drsel

TF Legend
Guys,

I've 8k to 10k medicines purchases every month. What would be the best card for it as Amex is not accepted in medplus stores. Also, is there any other alternative for medplus that gives 20% off on medicines?

Thank you!
If you keep using different mobile numbers, you can use 27OFFER on pharmeasy on every new mobile number, to get 27% discount every time (for new customers only).

You can use Amex or any other card to pay.
they even accept Amazon pay, which you can buy at a discount from the Amex reward multiplier site using your Amex card

Please mark this as solution to your original question of better than 20% discount Thanks 🙏🏼 @vaibhav111

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
but you are giving solutions nobody asked for
which analyst does this kind of shabby work?
reminds me this
Christmas Time Love GIF by Aardman Animations

A sheep farmer is tending his flock when a city slicker rolls up in his BMW, hops out and asks, "Hey, if I tell you exactly how many sheep you have, can I take one?" The farmer nods, so the city slicker opens his laptop, calls up some satellite photos, runs some algorithms, and announces, "You have 1,432 sheep."
Impressed, the farmer says, "You're right. Go ahead and take one." So the city slicker loads one of the animals into the backseat of the car. "Now," says the farmer, "I'll bet all my sheep against your car that I can tell you what you do for a living."
A gaming sort, the city slicker says, "Sure."
"You're a consultant," says the farmer.
"Wow!" says the consultant. "How'd you know?"
"Well," says the farmer, "you come from nowhere even though I never asked you to. You drive a flash car, and wear a smart suit. You told me something I already knew. And you don't know anything about my business. Now give me back my dog."