• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

VibrantAnkur

TF Premier
I did a transaction on Cheq using MC on 6th March and received points in the first week of April. So, in some cases, it's taking much longer than usual to get the points.

Paytm transaction using VISA on 21st March earned points in the first week of April as well.

Animal

TF Premier
I did a transaction on Cheq using MC on 6th March and received points in the first week of April. So, in some cases, it's taking much longer than usual to get the points.

Paytm transaction using VISA on 21st March earned points in the first week of April as well.
I’m getting points in 3-4 working days for Indus VISA on Paytm. Paid on 2nd Apr and got points on 7th Apr.

Reactions: SSV

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I’ve found that InduInd Exlusive gives me the best value for the least MAB. Debit card gives very nice rewards on cc payments, has 0 forex and RM assigned to me is decent.

sanzz

TF Buzz
I paid credit card bills on Paytm using 2 different visa indusind select account on 1st Apr.
On one where there were multiple payments totalling to 1.12lac I got the 3k reward points in 4 days time but on other where there was a single payment of 1.12lac the points are still not credited ( more than 10 days now ) .
Does anyone had similar experience? Will I get the points? Do I raise a ticket with the bank for this ? Or bank will say these payments are ot eligible for rewards.
I have been doing such payments since last 2 Yrs this is the first time when rewards not posted in 10 days time.

asathua

TF Buzz
Someone please help me with the below questions on which is better?
1. Should I get Legend CC(LTF) and then apply Select DC
2. Or Pinnacle CC and then apply for Exclusive DC

I paid credit card bills on Paytm using 2 different visa indusind select account on 1st Apr.
On one where there were multiple payments totalling to 1.12lac I got the 3k reward points in 4 days time but on other where there was a single payment of 1.12lac the points are still not credited ( more than 10 days now ) .
Does anyone had similar experience? Will I get the points? Do I raise a ticket with the bank for this ? Or bank will say these payments are ot eligible for rewards.
I have been doing such payments since last 2 Yrs this is the first time when rewards not posted in 10 days time.
I think points for your mastercard is delayed? If yes then wait for some more days it should be there. Don't report to customer care as these transactions are not eligible for rp.

sanzz

TF Buzz
I think points for your mastercard is delayed? If yes then wait for some more days it should be there. Don't report to customer care as these transactions are not eligible for rp.
These are for Visa card payment on paytm from 2 different accounts. For one account where multiple payment were made I got the points for another account where there is only 1 transaction of 1.12lac points are not credited yet.

These are for Visa card payment on paytm from 2 different accounts. For one account where multiple payment were made I got the points for another account where there is only 1 transaction of 1.12lac points are not credited yet.
Sometimes they don't credit points at all. You can't do anything, just wait and see if they credit.