• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It seems , 5% instant off is gone but one user reported that he got 5% Cashback into apay balance rather than 5% instant off.
I will try this later and confirm
Even I was trying to pay some other utility bill on Amazon and there were no 5% Instant discount on any card.... Not even Yes Bank nor Citi nor Axis....

This month Amazon Utility Payment devalued itself

@SSV Hi could you please help me get Axis Rupay Neo/Myzone? I already got Neo. Would really appreciate it. Thanks so much! Edit: Someone over at Desidime said to message you. Sorry, I could not figure out how to PM you on this forum.

Reactions: SSV
I did a utility transaction on March 31st through UPI before card got delivered which was successful and subsequently got Rs. 300 cashback ... For Tomato... Had to wait till card got delivered. Missed the March month quota of offers because of non delivery of the card.
Where did you do the transaction and when did you receive cashback? Also what merchant name does it show in your recent transactions?