• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have an upcoming HDFC Ergo health insurance premium payment of ₹36K. Since HDFC Ergo is not available on Amazon, Tata Neu, or Payzapp, what is the best way to get rewards for paying the premium?

I have Infinia, Amex Travel, Magnus Burgundy, SC Ultimate, and Tata Neu rupay cards. Usually, SC or Amex have a 5X insurance offer around this timeframe but this year, I haven't seen any. Can you guys help?

Anshul99

TF Neo
Following because I'd like to know the same. Last year I did the payment via Amazon Pay card (direct on HDFC website) and I believe I did get 1% cashback in Apay wallet.

Are there any better alternatives? My premium payment would be over 70k so higher cashback would definitely help.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have an upcoming HDFC Ergo health insurance premium payment of ₹36K. Since HDFC Ergo is not available on Amazon, Tata Neu, or Payzapp, what is the best way to get rewards for paying the premium?

I have Infinia, Amex Travel, Magnus Burgundy, SC Ultimate, and Tata Neu rupay cards. Usually, SC or Amex have a 5X insurance offer around this timeframe but this year, I haven't seen any. Can you guys help?
sbi or idfc vistara?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can see option on amazon pay, but fetch button is not getting enabled, any idea how to solve this issue?
1711035834209.png

cc_optimizer

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
After a bit of digging in the inspect tool of browser, I found that the actual format of DOB is yyyy:mm:dd

Moreover you need to input the DOB using browser on PC. Mobile phone just shows numpad if clicked on DOB field.

But even after inputting this information, it says policy number is wrong.