• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Health Insurance through AmEx

Has anyone taken health insurance via Amex in ICICI Lombard?
Please share experience... in terms of fees / features / service / ease of claims fulfillment /anything else

Planning to take a health insurance policy, so want some help reg this option, whether to consider or not?

jk51

TF Premier
Has anyone taken health insurance via Amex in ICICI Lombard?
Please share experience... in terms of fees / features / service / ease of claims fulfillment /anything else

Planning to take a health insurance policy, so want some help reg this option, whether to consider or not?
Their premiums are way too high than what is there in the market with hardly any differentiation except scope of making OPD claims (upto a capping) and so called additional layer of service provided by Amex to provide hassle free claim experience. Not worth it at all.

harish nalm

TF Neo
If you are not getting insurance because of any health condition then you can check thru them.

I tried to take policy from other insurance providers for my family member but got rejected due to specific health issue.. Finally I got insurance from AMEX... That too after 2nd attempt.... But not too heavy difference in my case...