• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is there a huge gap between TF Ace and TF Premier.

Pollex

TF Premier
the trophy requirements are fairly straightforward across levels. You usually need to earn 2x the amount of points (x being your previous point count) to move to the next level. This is followed fairly consistently except for the raise from TF Ace to TF Premier. you need to earn almost 5x amount of points for this jump.

is there any rhyme or reason for this or is it just a coincidence?.

this is not a criticism or whining or anything of that sort. More like I wonder why this sudden jump.

pinki

TF Ace
the trophy requirements are fairly straightforward across levels. You usually need to earn 2x the amount of points (x being your previous point count) to move to the next level. This is followed fairly consistently except for the raise from TF Ace to TF Premier. you need to earn almost 5x amount of points for this jump.

this is not a criticism or whining or anything of that sort. More like I wonder why this sudden jump.
Me while reading this post 🤣
Confused Tmkoc GIF by Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Don't try to go above .

Because on ace you will be stuck for very very long time at 69 0

lightwaves

TF Premier

सोचने वाली बात ( Thing to ponder over)

Last edited:

vine

TF Premier

You want TF Ace to get devaluation too??

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Way back before I signed up, I thought Centurion role was for Centurion card holders 😅
I think its worth considering this idea as...
A Centurion Card holder will find it really difficult to find time to get registered on this website and spend some time here..., if he does he may be worth given Centurion level straighaway....in my view