• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Understanding Annual Fee Waivers and Add-On Cards: Axis Ace Card and More

Gaara

TF Ace
I have an Axis Ace card. If I take an add-on card for my brother and our combined spending exceeds 2 lakhs, will the annual fee be waived off, or do we need to spend 2 lakhs on each card? Also, could you please mention cards that allow annual spend on add-on cards for fee waiver?

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I have an Axis Ace card. If I take an add-on card for my brother and our combined spending exceeds 2 lakhs, will the annual fee be waived off, or do we need to spend 2 lakhs on each card? Also, could you please mention cards that allow annual spend on add-on cards for fee waiver?
Primary card spend greater than 2 lakh for fee waiver. I think addon cards have Nil annual charges

Shoxie

TF Premier
In addon cards do I need to pay bills separately as it will be shared limit
Yup, only one bill will be generated. Add on card is just what the name is. You can use two physical cards. That's it. Points, rewards, statement, everything is just as usual. They're all linked to the account and not to the card specifically.

So, in essence, normal cards will have one account linked with it. Now add on cards will have two cards linked to the same account.

techt

TF Legend
TF NEO ARE FUN SOMETIMES @techt
No Way Smile GIF by Muffin & Nuts

No ragging.

What a finto land is this.. Newbies get ragged and veterans get bullied.