• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia upgrade denied even after I did everything

iROS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
5x rp on both travel & gyftr with no cap
Other life style benifits ..golf ,dining etc
+ Burgundy dc isn't much talked about but it gives 1% reward on cc bill pay not sure exactly how much %
1% cashback upto ā‚¹750/m

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
did you try talking to Customer care? not sure if it will work or not but I asked them a couple of times about upgrade criteria. They only mentioned spend and limit criteria.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5x rp on both travel & gyftr with no cap
Other life style benifits ..golf ,dining etc
+ Burgundy dc isn't much talked about but it gives 1% reward on cc bill pay not sure exactly how much %
its not 5x for gyftr right? axis gyftr has different multipliers on different vouchers. also golf is not there on magnus afaik

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have DCB Alumni LTF card from past 4 years. I applied for infinia upgrade some time in Oct 2023 via grievance and they rejected saying due to "internal" criteria. I had less spends at that time, but now in the past 6 months my spends have increased.

* Salaried with ITR > Infinia requirement (36) but most of them are stocks hence, net salary is less than Infinia Requirement (2.5LPM).
* DCB Credit Limit - 13L
* Spends in past 6 months - 8L+
* Salary Account with HDFC
* All family accounts are in Imperia programme

I also had a 25L FD with HDFC when I first applied in Oct 23 but now its matured and I used up the funds. But still rejected...F*ck your internal criteria HDFC!
Kindly DM, letā€™s see.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just close all accounts with HDFC. I am doing same next month after my FDs are matured.

Already added request for salary account transfer back to Axis. Axis has been pretty generous to me unlike most people šŸ˜.

techt

TF Legend
Just close all accounts with HDFC. I am doing same next month after my FDs are matured.

Already added request for salary account transfer back to Axis. Axis has been pretty generous to me unlike most people šŸ˜.
What did axis give you?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
To expand, after I contacted PNO, the PNO contacted our branch. Our branch RM reached out to me and initiated the full process. So at the end, I guess its our branch who dictates what should happen!
And how long branch took to process this and what was the process?

Nihhaar

TF Buzz
Just one day. I've threatened PNO that I'll be moving all my bank accounts if I was not provided Infinia, and hence the quick response I guess. And it's the FY end, so no bank wants to lose customers.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just one day. I've threatened PNO that I'll be moving all my bank accounts if I was not provided Infinia, and hence the quick response I guess. And it's the FY end, so no bank wants to lose customers.
I meant what did branch people do?
Did they fill a upgrade form or it was all digital at their end? Or the upgrade option started coming at your end? How much time did it took after branch intervened?

techt

TF Legend
Then why does Axis wants to axe its customers ?

Trio

TF Buzz
I got my Infinia last week too...Just through a call to call center.Limit was 9.7 Lakhs and could manage spend of 8.75 lakhs in last 6 months in my DCB LFT card.

Nihhaar

TF Buzz
I meant what did branch people do?
Did they fill a upgrade form or it was all digital at their end? Or the upgrade option started coming at your end? How much time did it took after branch intervened?
I haven't received any formal confirmation yet that I got Infinia but my branch cc team told that i got the approval and I can get the card. And then they made me fill the upgrade form and took my signatures. Said I'll get the card within a week or 2.

Subhajeet

TF Select
You have missed the train for LTF.
Magnus burgundy is now available at some 30k + taxes annually.
If your spends are consistently above 1.5 lakhs a month then it's a no brainer , otherwise the cost of acquisition would be higher than the rewards that you would yield.

Also as of now There is not much difference between Infinia and DCB now , Infinia is no more a rewarding card if you are into Airmiles , if smartbuy is your game then you can take DCB Metal and match upto infinia with quarterly milestones.

For normal spends , Atlas , plat travel with GC should be more than enough to accumulate points enough for a good international holiday every 2 year ( Assuming the reward rate doesn't falls much ) , if atlas gets devalued you can rely on Amex + HDFC .

There are few rumors that SBI would be launching few miles card, so we can shift to that.
what is gc please