• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus eazydiner add on benefits

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My normal magnus is up for renewal and I don't use it that often now after devaluation. However was thinking if we get separate eazydiner benefit of 40%/Rs 1000 off and 3k birthday coupon for add-ons may be I can keep it and get 3 add-ons so that I can recover the fees. Can anyone confirm if the eazydiner benefits/quotas are separate for add ons? Thanks

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to use Magnus 40%/1000inr off again using add on cc in a month on eazydiner? I used my primary card to get 40%/1000inr off few days ago in March and now its not letting me apply the code. Do I have to use different eazydiner account (either addon or someone else mobile number)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_092712.png
    Screenshot_20240305_092712.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 6

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to use Magnus 40%/1000inr off again using add on cc in a month on eazydiner? I used my primary card to get 40%/1000inr off few days ago in March and now its not letting me apply the code. Do I have to use different eazydiner account (either addon or someone else mobile number)?
Once per account per month. It's better if secondary ED account is on addon holder number but not necessary

Tay

TF Buzz
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My normal magnus is up for renewal and I don't use it that often now after devaluation. However was thinking if we get separate eazydiner benefit of 40%/Rs 1000 off and 3k birthday coupon for add-ons may be I can keep it and get 3 add-ons so that I can recover the fees. Can anyone confirm if the eazydiner benefits/quotas are separate for add ons? Thanks
Yup you can use add ons to claim ED benefits and set off the yearly fees

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
https://rb.gy/6c3hs EasyDiner renewal link, use Magnus for payment.

Thanks to @donfire for posting this on another thread. I managed to renew for 1 more year
Thank you so much, my Magnus was renewed in November and I wrote to CC for renewal of Prime Membership and they said nothing of the sort is given as a benefit and I didn't bother asking again.
Just used the link you shared and renewed prime for one year

Riva

TF Premier
So how do you get or activate the EasyDiner Magnus Prime membership?
I just got my M4B in Mar'24, but I did not get any email or link to get the ED prime Membership for the whole year.
Now, I also have a 3 month ED prime membership which I got complementary from the KrisPay app (now discontinued). That is set to expire in June'24.
Can I avail the M4B easy diner prime membership after this expires?

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So how do you get or activate the EasyDiner Magnus Prime membership?
I just got my M4B in Mar'24, but I did not get any email or link to get the ED prime Membership for the whole year.
Now, I also have a 3 month ED prime membership which I got complementary from the KrisPay app (now discontinued). That is set to expire in June'24.
Can I avail the M4B easy diner prime membership after this expires?

Give this a try--
https://rb.gy/6c3hs EasyDiner renewal link, use Magnus for payment.

Thanks to @donfire for posting this on another thread. I managed to renew for 1 more year