• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best and unique experience with axis

Akash0043

TF Premier
Applied axis neo ltf 118k limit first axis card approved on 27th with just verification call
Within 2 hours of approval requested for axis myzone rupay paid issued instantly
Thanks to TF community knowing tricks
Asked them to close card or make ltf 😂
Made ltf instantly
Called again and requested retention offer on neo got 1250 rewards points
Called again asked retention for myzone got 2500 points after 30 min grinding
After all this asked for privilege card for welcome benefit ofcourse
But just after issuing new card called them to close card but they pursued me to keep it and saying can’t offer retention as you already claimed but after 3 call transfers and 1.5 hour grind got 5k points as goodwill gesture bonus 😂😂😂😂
Received welcome bonus too after 2 days of 1st transaction on axis privilege card
#dilseopen

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
You must have one of the best negotiation or talking skills. If possible, do share the transcript (as far as you remember) here to help others.

Here I'm years of relationship closed Ace, Flipkart, Magnus, Myzone without single retention offer from anyone in support :cry:

I'm not their valuable customer 😒

P.S. Proud of you squeezing axis as much as you can, now others should do the dil se open.

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Applied axis neo ltf 118k limit first axis card approved on 10th with just verification call
Within 2 hours of approval requested for axis myzone rupay paid issued instantly
Made ltf instantly
But just after issuing new card called them to close card but they pursued me to keep it and saying can’t offer retention as you already claimed but after 3 call transfers and 1.5 hour grind got 5k points as goodwill gesture bonus 😂😂😂😂
Received welcome bonus too after 2 days of 1st transaction on axis privilege card
#dilseopen
Prabhu charan kaha hain aapke
Bhai log market me Abhishek ka baap aaya hai

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Applied axis neo ltf 118k limit first axis card approved on 10th with just verification call
Made ltf instantly
#dilseopen
I am the happiest man for now in this instance…
We need more of these to counter AXIS’s shameless strategies to increase their revenue…
Well done my boy ….keep going and keep doing this to AXIS

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Made ltf instantly
#dilseopen
Bro can you share your story 😁😁😁

Riya

TF Ace
Made ltf instantly
#dilseopen
First time approval with Axis... Wow 😮😮
Convinced them to make card LTF in first month itself with a retention bonus and gesture bonus... Wow wow wow 😳😳😳

Happy Abhishek Bachchan GIF by Amazon miniTV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis cc dept called me regarding pre approved offer. I said already applied flipkart and is approved yesterday. They said no worries and they applied for LTF MyZone. Will it be approved?
Yes it will be../

I think FYE phobia kicking in for Axis…
Probably they had not met their CC acquisition targets for this FY.. because of their super professional behaviour during last 6 months beginning with Magnus magnanimous fcuk up…

Guys I suspect this is the time to try your luck …
Take a shot at your desired card in the comin 4 weeks…

Last edited:

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Axis cc dept called me regarding pre approved offer. I said already applied flipkart and is approved yesterday. They said no worries and they applied for LTF MyZone. Will it be approved?
Approval message nahi mila ?
Mobile app mein check karo
Pre approved hai to istant approval mila honga n

Akash0043

TF Premier
You must have one of the best negotiation or talking skills. If possible, do share the transcript (as far as you remember) here to help others.
Bro can you share your story 😁😁😁
Here’s my story
I applied axis neo LTF card on 17th of jan 2024
After applying card no further updates no contact nothing but after 10 days on jan 27th got approval message
Within 2 hours of approval i called them to confirm the status of my card and they said congratulations sir etc etc
On same day i called them to issue me myzone rupay paid credit card and they shared a link told me benefits fees etc gave them consent otp bam 💥 card issued instantly
After delivery of card I didn’t activated it called customer care to make my card LTF as they said it’s rupay variant can’t be LTF but I insist on LTF as this card is issued LTF to many of my friends and why should i pay 590 rs for entry level card
But they insist it can’t be made ltf rather they can give me 2500 ER points but i kept saying LTF or close first person blocked my card and transferred my call to cancellation team and told them same then they said you sure to close this card and i said very confidently close card , they said ok sir i will close card can I place your call on hold for processing
I was like ok
After 30 sec hold : Sir if we make your card LTF will you keep this i said sure as it is my first rupay card 🃏
Service request for charges reversal generated and complete in 12 hours
After all this drama i called again and told to close neo card as it is of no use poor rewards value and they kept saying it’s ltf etc etc keep this card but at end gave 1250 for neo and 2500 for myzone
Atlast i was offered for privilege card within month of my first axis card
They offered me 3rd axis card
I was like ok gave consent etc etc
After card delivered i called customer care and requested for retention offer shamelessly 😂🫣
They denied straight away
After this incident called again for card cancellation in morning called for card cancellation they kept saying benefits etc and keep saying for retention offer
Atlast i told them to cancel card they placed card on block and transferred my call to senior agent named priti (very charming voice )😂 instead of cancellation team
She kept saying benefits etc and after i gave threat of card closure and 80-90 min. Discussion she offered 5k ER points
Then she checked and said , sir you already claimed retention offer can’t be given again and i said close card then immediately
she said as i am valuable customer of axis bank she will send email to concern team for credit of reward points
She called me everyday 2 PM for follow up and keep saying sir don’t close card process is taking some time
After 4 days ER points got credit
On 4th day I activated card and after 2 days of first transaction they levied joining fees of 1770 and credited 12500 rewards points too.
That way i got 21250 ER points and opened axis’s ❤️
#dilseopen

I don't believe you

Guys sorry in advance for grammer 🫣

Attachments

• IMG_7687.jpeg
    IMG_7687.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7686.jpeg
    IMG_7686.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_7688.png
    IMG_7688.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 131

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Here’s my story
I applied axis neo LTF card on 17th of jan 2024
After applying card no further updates no contact nothing but after 10 days on jan 27th got approval message
Within 2 hours of approval i called them to confirm the status of my card and they said congratulations sir etc etc
On same day i called them to issue me myzone rupay paid credit card and they shared a link told me benefits fees etc gave them consent otp bam 💥 card issued instantly
After delivery of card I didn’t activated it called customer care to make my card LTF as they said it’s rupay variant can’t be LTF but I insist on LTF as this card is issued LTF to many of my friends and why should i pay 590 rs for entry level card
But they insist it can’t be made ltf rather they can give me 2500 ER points but i kept saying LTF or close first person blocked my card and transferred my call to cancellation team and told them same then they said you sure to close this card and i said very confidently close card , they said ok sir i will close card can I place your call on hold for processing
I was like ok
After 30 sec hold : Sir if we make your card LTF will you keep this i said sure as it is my first rupay card 🃏
Service request for charges reversal generated and complete in 12 hours
After all this drama i called again and told to close neo card as it is of no use poor rewards value and they kept saying it’s ltf etc etc keep this card but at end gave 1250 for neo and 2500 for myzone
Atlast i was offered for privilege card within month of my first axis card
They offered me 3rd axis card
I was like ok gave consent etc etc
After card delivered i called customer care and requested for retention offer shamelessly 😂🫣
They denied straight away
After this incident called again for card cancellation in morning called for card cancellation they kept saying benefits etc and keep saying for retention offer
Atlast i told them to cancel card they placed card on block and transferred my call to senior agent named priti (very charming voice )😂 instead of cancellation team
She kept saying benefits etc and after i gave threat of card closure and 80-90 min. Discussion she offered 5k ER points
Then she checked and said , sir you already claimed retention offer can’t be given again and i said close card then immediately
she said as i am valuable customer of axis bank she will send email to concern team for credit of reward points
She called me everyday 2 PM for follow up and keep saying sir don’t close card process is taking some time
After 4 days ER points got credit
On 4th day I activated card and after 2 days of first transaction they levied joining fees of 1770 and credited 12500 rewards points too.
That way i got 21250 ER points and opened axis’s ❤️
#dilseopen

Guys sorry in advance for grammer 🫣
Broo u r a fu....g legend bro need learn a lot from you ??