• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Share Credit Card to bank tricks & chance to earn Amazon gift voucher

Hi, this group is created to share credit card to bank tricks but not only that, there is a chance to earn Amazon gift voucher.

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Description

Hi, this group is created to share credit card to bank tricks but not only that.

I also request group members, if you like and earn some bucks then you can donate some amount/Amazon gv as goodwill gesture to the OP who shared this trick (Direct DM him/her Amazon gv).

However, its not mandatory for anyone to pay. If you dnt want to donate then dnt pay. Simple.

Suppose if you earn Rs 500 then I don't think you will have any problem in sharing Rs 50 Amazon GV with OP or sharing Rs 50 or Rs 100 Amazon GV if you earn more than Rs 1000.

Pay 2% to upto 10% of your earning to the OP, if you are interested. Otherwise its ok no problem.

Now if you think – why should I share tricks if no one is paying me ?

Well, things don't work that way. If you become a selfish person, the person in front of you will also become selfish.

Don't share tricks thinking that you will get money/Amazon gv.

Think of the bigger picture, If you share something, someone will also share some tricks with you.

Staff member