• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato RBL edition classic card issuing Failed

viruz

TF Buzz
Hi TechnoFino Community ,

Hope everyone is safe & healthy !

I have received the invitation for applying the Zomato RBL edition classic card today but after giving the info like PAN ,DOB & address got the rejection request by saying that "we are unable to issue you a card, Please check back later". :(

can anyone help me what is the issue ?
I had also attached the snap with along with this , looking forward for your positive response.

Attachments

• snapshot.PNG
    snapshot.PNG
    143.8 KB · Views: 35

kunal89

TF Premier
Hi TechnoFino Community ,

Hope everyone is safe & healthy !

I have received the invitation for applying the Zomato RBL edition classic card today but after giving the info like PAN ,DOB & address got the rejection request by saying that "we are unable to issue you a card, Please check back later". :(

can anyone help me what is the issue ?
I had also attached the snap with along with this , looking forward for your positive response.
Possible reasons -
City not serviceable
Cibil is not qualified
Existing RBL card
"Internal Policy"

Cheritha

TF Select
I think you should mail RBL bank
I have got same response that we are unable to issue you a card.
I wrote mail to Nodal Officer
Raised 2 complaints with RBL bank
Spoke to Zomato Customer Care

None of it worked

They just quote internal bank policies and risk assessment. Please try later when you get another invite.

I also have RBL shoprite Credit card, they even refused to upgrade my current card to zomato edition one - pathetic

Attachments

• 623459E8-CEFC-443A-A066-3B6FA261940E.jpeg
    623459E8-CEFC-443A-A066-3B6FA261940E.jpeg
    870.1 KB · Views: 16

Nocash

TF Select
I got a call from their social media section and they are clearly saying that they won't issue zomato card if I hold another card. At the same time they are saying that I can apply any other rbl card. what to say :)
They are issuing Zomato card to existing RBL card holders. They are nothing but hypocrites. Check the other thread and file a complaint to RBI. Only then they will stop giving such stupid replies.

sampatir

TF Select
I went ahead with application today though I already have shoprite card and able to get the card. I used small trick that I have given a different mobile from the one which is linked to my shoprite card. This worked. I used same trick when Axis bank was not allowing me to apply for flipkart card in last year October. Entire process is completed in less than 30 mins