• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith CC - Welcome Benefits doubt

dragonball

TF Buzz
Hi members

I just got LTF Zenith. The letter says there is welcome benefit (1K vouchers on 1st POS transcation). There is a * mentioned but further details.

Any idea what is the minimum order for this POS transaction? And can this be done on any physical machine?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi members

I just got LTF Zenith. The letter says there is welcome benefit (1K vouchers on 1st POS transcation). There is a * mentioned but further details.

Any idea what is the minimum order for this POS transaction? And can this be done on any physical machine?
Which card swiped for getting zenith?

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AFAIK there is no minimum amount. I got the benefit on a spend of 110.
You will get an sms/email within a couple of days after the transaction which will mention the date by which the benefit will be sent to you.

no_name

TF Buzz
AFAIK there is no minimum amount. I got the benefit on a spend of 110.
You will get an sms/email within a couple of days after the transaction which will mention the date by which the benefit will be sent to you.
Is it mandatory to do POS transaction? Or even online transaction will be eligible for welcome benefit?

no_name

TF Buzz
Is it mandatory to do POS transaction? Or even online transaction will be eligible for welcome benefit?
FYI: did an online transaction of ~100 bucks, and 2 days later got the welcome benefit message...

So, any transaction (POS/ non POS) of any amount seems to be eligible for welcome benefit.