• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zenith Card (AU Small Finance Bank) LTF Offer

Post number 115 has been selected as best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
AU Small Finance Bank is issuing its top-of-the-line Zenith card as LTF to top corporate institutions. I got this info from one agent today.

Is it worth taking a CIBIL hit?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
Bad experience with Swipe up site.

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

My ICICI Apay card - CL 7+L makes me eligible to apply on Swipeup.

Next week going to HYD. Might visit their branch to take it further.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

After first OTP n giving PAN details, it asks for alternative address n what name the card should have. Till then it is OK.

The next screen - Employers data - even after filling up everything n selecting the two radio buttons n agreeing to the terms n conditions.... etc., the NEXT button is not getting activated. It is not moving to the next screen.

From au bank someone will call you tell them this and it will resolved and which card of au, you're trying to swipe up to get.

darkmatter

TF Buzz

Just re-enter the pincode once, basically just edit that field even if it's already correct. That should resolve this issue.

Just re-enter the pincode once, basically just edit that field even if it's already correct. That should resolve this issue.
Worked. Thanks a lot.
Got 3 cards on offer. Selected Zenith. On to VKYC. I am travelling now. Being a Director (Operations) of an infotech company, I do a lot of travelling. Can't escape :)()

Will do it (VKYC) tomorrow forenoon.

Patil007

TF Ace
I have 5 lakh limit in cibil and 803 score still they offered me Xcite ACE, didn’t proceed with the application.

Mailed them to delete the lead ID but they are saying process the application.

I want Zenith.

Status
Not open for further replies.