• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your thoughts on Flipkart VIP ?

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
I don't think its worth first they are asking 500 for this and everything is same except 1 day delivery and in there gift hamper you are not getting anything worth i am attaching a photo of it
Thanks for the heads-up. Not that I had any hopes from flopkart anyways.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I think, its a good one time buy if you have few thousands supercoins lying around and want to use it. For me, I had 3k supercoins in my account, I had to buy and item worth 15k, there got option to buy vip which added 500 on total bill but was able to utilise my 750 supercoins to pay. So 250 benefit there, and any other order I place, I will be able to use those supercoins upto 5% of order value.

But I don't think I will renew this from the second year.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Purchased it early this month, only because I have a few supercoins left unused. The only good thing about it is that there is the option to pay 5 percent with supercoins. As things stand now, I am not sure I'll be keen to renew next year.

I think it is a good deal if you are regular shopper on flipkart. You get 5% (In reality you might get a bit more than 5%) extra discount using supercoin on top of any other discount you have on final bill. Ignore the gift box, that is just three sample products.

To recoup 500, you would need to spend only 10,000 in a year. For a lot of us, this is way less than we spend on FK. I regularly order grocery items on Flipkart and having 5-6% discount on total bill does not hurt.

Annual FK spend on Grocery: ~4,000*12=4,8000
Total discount = ~2,400
Value back=~2,000

On top of this even if I spend 50k annually, then that will be extra 2,500 value back. I am expecting around 5,000 benefit overall.

Riya

TF Ace
Parks And Recreation Nbc GIF by HULU