• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Yes Private Credit Card Going To Be More Lucrative From 24th December 2023

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1700763401961.png

Flight and Hotel are 0.25p, rest all 0.10p mostly except some items in E-Gift Vouchers can go upto 0.18p like Pizza Hut.

Best part is this is general booking, not miles transfer or waiting for award booking. Just have to check with other sites, how prices are compared. Usually match with Cleartrip, MMT but it depends on user, destination and dates.
Thanks for the info... will think about this card seriously..
When she calls tomorrow, I amy give a green signal..
I applied online but didn't complete.. they keep calling me for the last two days..
Lets see what happens tomorrow.

helloworld

TF Legend
Thanks for the info... will think about this card seriously..
When she calls tomorrow, I amy give a green signal..
I applied online but didn't complete.. they keep calling me for the last two days..
Lets see what happens tomorrow.

It started as good, then went to worst phase, then OK and now they want to become good again.. Nice journey actually.

Do check this too..

If you can make use of it by paying additional fee, then its 3x points or 5x on some categories. Useful, only if you're regular spender on this card or get the plan amount by making huge purchases.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It started as good, then went to worst phase, then OK and now they want to become good again.. Nice journey actually.

Do check this too..

If you can make use of it by paying additional fee, then its 3x points or 5x on some categories. Useful, only if you're regular spender on this card or get the plan amount by making huge purchases.
yeah, I was checking this just a few minutes ago.. It looks promising..
I never wanted to touch YES after that debacle..
Only started looking at them 5 days ago...
Thanks for all the info ... most likey will take this card.. as I believe the current YES management genuinely trying their best effort to regain the shine they lost...

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Do check this too..

I don’t think the accelerated reward points offer is applicable for Yes Private

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it worth 50,000 rs as annual fees with value max. Being 0.25 or 12500 miles transfer? Renewal fees should be rewarded with equal miles?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Dear Customer,​
This is to inform you that w.e.f December 24, 2023, Yes Private Credit Card features will be updated.​
The card has been boosted with some unique feature-rich benefits that include Accelerated Reward Points, Purchase Protection through insurance cover against accidental damage and many more.​

FeaturesExisting
(till December 23, 2023)
New
(w.e.f. December 24, 2023)
Reward Points for Domestic Spends16 Reward Points per
INR 200 spends
20 Reward Points per
INR 200 spends
Reward Points for International Spends24 Reward Points per
INR 200 spends
40 Reward Points per
INR 200 spends
Foreign Currency Mark up on International Spends1.75%0.5%
Reward Points on joining fee realization1 lakh Reward Points2 lakh Reward Points
Complimentary guest visits10 Complimentary guest visits per year#12 Complimentary guest visits per year#

Purchase Protection
Insurance cover against accidental damage for 6 months for mobile & electronic devices purchased online​
Other features, fees, charges & conditions remain the same.
Card feature changes will be applicable from December 24, 2023.​

Already posted here : https://www.technofino.in/community...more-lucrative-from-24th-december-2023.19960/

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Negotiated while making an AIF investment through bank. It was tough journey though. After 2-3 months of back and forth, Finally the BM said that he had to shell out the first year expense from their branch side and it was debited to their branch expenses after which i got it as LTF.
what was the ticket size of the AIF investment and are you a private banking customer with them?
and whats the nrv requirement for the same

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
what was the ticket size of the AIF investment and are you a private banking customer with them?
and whats the nrv requirement for the same
A NRV of 2 Cr can get you YP LTF
You can even negotiate if your NRV is above 1 Cr with bank.
ITR requirements are high around 58 lakhs for YP and 45 lakhs for Yes Private Prime ( which is discontinued now )
You can try for FYF if your NRV is higher than 60-70 lakhs

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A NRV of 2 Cr can get you YP LTF
You can even negotiate if your NRV is above 1 Cr with bank.
ITR requirements are high around 58 lakhs for YP and 45 lakhs for Yes Private Prime ( which is discontinued now )
You can try for FYF if your NRV is higher than 60-70 lakhs
what all is included in nrv
asset products or liability products only?