• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Yes Private Credit Card Going To Be More Lucrative From 24th December 2023

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
if they consider liability products as nrv i would cnsider transferring my home loan and education loan for this cc
As per my knowledge they don't consider loans for NRV.

This is my honest advice to everyone who are up for investing a high NRV with Yes Bank :-

Yes Bank is still not in good terms even with management of SBI running the show, fundamentals of the bank are not right. It's a bank which just came out of ventilator support so tread cautiously with your money. Better be safe than sorry.

simal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

This is my honest advice to everyone who are up for investing a high NRV with Yes Bank :-

Yes Bank is still not in good terms even with management of SBI running the show, fundamentals of the bank are not right. It's a bank which just came out of ventilator support so tread cautiously with your money. Better be safe than sorry.
It depends on how you invest. If you are directly investing with the FDs then what you said makes sense. But when you put in MFs or AIFs for that matter, bank is acting only as distributor. So i believe your money is safe in the hands of the respective fund management houses.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
if they consider liability products as nrv i would cnsider transferring my home loan and education loan for this cc
You can try , but as per me the card is not worth transferring any new asset or liability to Yes bank.
The overall customer service and tech is pathetic at Yes Bank.
If you are an old customer try negotiating with them on basis of current relation.
The forex return of this card is 4.4% against vistara and other product catalogue
It's 2.41% against statement credit.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
You can try , but as per me the card is not worth transferring any new asset or liability to Yes bank.
If you are an old customer try negotiating with them on basis of current relation.
The forex return of this card is 4.4% against vistara and other product catalogue
the only relation i have with yes bank is a ltf yes first exclsuive and a loan on cc at a very cheap rate

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

i would never invest in asset products with any bank as all they would care would be for their commission
when i am the one taking the risk it makes sense that i take the onus on me to invest accordingly

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
the only relation i have with yes bank is a ltf yes first exclsuive and a loan on cc at a very cheap rate
Yeah
Try to upgrade your YFE to YP.
Also as per me Yes bank is unstable , they have been changing their lounge access features almost every month for YFE ( From unlimited to No lounge benefit for addon )
This new features of YP are also very short lived.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

went through their website for the criteria and no asset product is considered by the bank for nrv
even if demat is considered that is at 25% and for that transfer wont be possible redeming and reinvesting would be required.
makes no sense to take on tax burden for the sake of a card

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yeah
Try to upgrade your YFE to YP.
Also as per me Yes bank is unstable , they have been changing their lounge access features almost every month for YFE ( From unlimited to No lounge benefit for addon )
This new features of YP are also very short lived.
lol just now i saw that the lounge access has been discontinued for add on cards
will just keep the add on cards active for instant discount no use of it

hs23new

TF Premier
Whats the advantage of this card over Yes bank reserve + subscription which has 6.935% net return on international spends?