• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES BANK CREDIT CARD

MAHESH9D

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I WANT TO GET A LTF YES BANK CARD , WHAT IS THE BEST WAY, ONLINE OR NEAREST BRANCH
AS I WANT TO GET IT C2C COZ I HAVE INFINIA.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
If you are not getting LTF offer directly from Yes bank then try checking via bankbazar website. They sometime have Yes bank LTF card offer.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
FDAAF8F8-4ADF-49D9-B659-3ADBD5D2053B.jpeg
This is what i got as I reply when i enquired about LTF Yes First Preffered.

But the annual fee of all their cards has been reduced significantly. Yes First Exclusive & Preffered is being offered for 999rs now.
Yes, later I checked with the person who was suppose to do my Exclusive card on c2c, it's 999+ GST now and waive off is happening 75k spending in first 90 days (joining fee), 1.5L for annual fee. This shows their cards are hardly being used now. Will only consider after 2 super premium cards I'm going after gets approved :)

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

So what is the ultimatum??
Are we going to get Yes First Exclusive LTF, I have the following CC for your reference, so can I apply based on C2C

IDFC First Wealth=9.28 Lakhs/LTF
Diners Black=7.73 Lakh/LTF
Amazon Pay ICICI=6.7 Lakh/LTF
Indusind Legend=5 Lakh/LTF

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That and the fact they are very reluctant to give CCs to customers, it seems.

I'm maintaining 2-4L average balance since 2-3 years, yet not getting offers after telling manager and other employees. I applied twice, got rejected.

Apparently now I got offer, bank employee called and told me, yet they have not started to process my offer till now.
Can you tell me which branch please?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi Guys,

So what is the ultimatum??
Are we going to get Yes First Exclusive LTF, I have the following CC for your reference, so can I apply based on C2C

IDFC First Wealth=9.28 Lakhs/LTF
Diners Black=7.73 Lakh/LTF
Amazon Pay ICICI=6.7 Lakh/LTF
Indusind Legend=5 Lakh/LTF
They're not issuing YFE directly, forget LTF. They even gave me a lower variant card which falls before YFP with a horrible limit, I closed it. They'll ask for 40L ITR. If you have, go ahead

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They're not issuing YFE directly, forget LTF. They even gave me a lower variant card which falls before YFP with a horrible limit, I closed it. They'll ask for 40L ITR. If you have, go ahead
I don't think so, I gave my DCB reference in February month & applied for YFE and it was approved but I rejected myself during the verification call due to the annual charges of 999 since at the time of application since the executive told me it should be LTF.

On top of that they are issuing YFE LTF if you are working with their listed companies but I exactly don't know which are the companies falls in the list.
I know IBM is one of the listed companies.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ridiculous, seems that for some reason they are very reluctant to issue cards.

If I'm not getting my card from their 'offer' this time then I'm not applying from them anymore. Yes bank has good interest rate, else probably I wouldn't even be keeping my account there ...
For which card you got the offer? YFE or YFP?
Is it LTF?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I don't think so, I gave my DCB reference in February month & applied for YFE and it was approved but I rejected myself during the verification call due to the annual charges of 999 since at the time of application since the executive told me it should be LTF.

On top of that they are issuing YFE LTF if you are working with their listed companies but I exactly don't know which are the companies falls in the list.
I know IBM is one of the listed companies.
They don't tell the approved card variant. You would have been surprised like me :) They approve but you never know the variant and the limit until you receive the card

PS: I applied through a very very credible person of Yes Bank, but still no help.