• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yearly Spends Milestone on LTF HDFC CC

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today when I checked the yearly spend milestone on my regalia LTF cc it was 40k short from 500k and was showing expired.

in this community I saw a post in which expiry of yearly spends Milestone on LTF card was from Jan to Dec.

my card issue month was Oct.

for me anniversary year is taken oct-sep.

so is this a mistake by bank or they take anniversary year from issuing month only?

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Today when I checked the yearly spend milestone on my regalia LTF cc it was 40k short from 500k and was showing expired.

in this community I saw a post in which expiry of yearly spends Milestone on LTF card was from Jan to Dec.

so is this a mistake by bank or they take anniversary year from issuing month only?
Its from issuing month only.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Where can you see the yearly spend?

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding Regalia ... Quarterly Spends are rewarded with 3 months Dineout Membership codes ...
Yearly there are 2 Milestones 5L & 8L ... those are awarded with 10K & 5K points respectively.