• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yaper : how safe it is and problem

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Call and raise the chargeback..... Or email......eventually they will mail u for screen shots of ur interaction with vivo if any and transaction on vivo website....
okay. I will try it over call tomorrow. I am ready with SSs, where VIVO support is pleading, again and again, to bear with them and gives a new date every time.
Thank you for your prompt response

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Friends what about ordering through yaper on Jio mart ? Are there any issues in it case of delivery ?
Tracking the order is very tricky. They don't provide tracking details, that's the only problem I faced during Big billon days duration. I have ordered 3 items currently in Jio Mart. Let's see.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I just ordered 3 products. Still Apple is available in the given pincode. You can order.
Then why its showing not available.. Cant understand... Cant be shipped to pincode... Dis you ordered for nagpur and one odisha one..?? For nord ce 2 lite...??

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Then why its showing not available.. Cant understand... Cant be shipped to pincode... Dis you ordered for nagpur and one odisha one..?? For nord ce 2 lite...??
I did below three orders in last 1-2 days
1) Apple iPhone - West Bengal location
2) One Plus - Chhattisgarh
3) One Plus - Chhattisgarh

You need to do as soon you see the offer. The pincode will work for first few order, later they show unavailable for those.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Tracking the order is very tricky. They don't provide tracking details, that's the only problem I faced during Big billon days duration. I have ordered 3 items currently in Jio Mart. Let's see.
Bro what a mystery ? Yes you are right , i can see in the account that the order got shipped but no courier and tracking details.

How do they deliver the product ? What to update in yaper ?

How did you manage in the big billion days sale bro ?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro what a mystery ? Yes you are right , i can see in the account that the order got shipped but no courier and tracking details.

How do they deliver the product ? What to update in yaper ?

How did you manage in the big billion days sale bro ?
Download the invoice. It should have Tracking Id. Mostly they use E-Com

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Download the invoice. It should have Tracking Id. Mostly they use E-Com
Ok bro thank you so much , yaper themselves sent me notification to put shipment id as tracking id so i have done that.

What about delivery bro from jio mart ? Will they directly go and deliver it or we will get some OTP ?