• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong SBI Card Received ??

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Everyone

Today I talk to SBI Card Customer care then they said you are downgrade to SimplySave credit card after 4-5days but this card is convert only visa Varient if you want to Rupay Credit Card then close this card and re applying but I don't want to close card.

Can I signup in SBI card application or Not?? Please reply

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone

Today I talk to SBI Card Customer care then they said you are downgrade to SimplySave credit card after 4-5days but this card is convert only visa Varient if you want to Rupay Credit Card then close this card and re applying but I don't want to close card.

Can I signup in SBI card application or Not?? Please reply
Wdym by signup?

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hello Everyone Please help
SBI Team deny to downgrade in lower Varient card they said no offer available in Your Card To downgrade and also I received mail regarding my request Screenshot_20231003_124444.jpg

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone Please help
SBI Team deny to downgrade in lower Varient card they said no offer available in Your Card To downgrade and also I received mail regarding my request Screenshot_20231003_124444.jpg
Request closure from app .. They will call you .. Say them ‘ either downgrade or close ’

Do this only if you are prepared for it .. They can directly close the card (you dont have any other choice ig)

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't want to take a risk because I want to have a SBI credit card for BBD Sale
To raise a closure request you shouldnt have any outstanding .. Raise a request then make a small payment ... You get a call from retention team after 2-3 hrs .. They cant close the card with an outstanding

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
You've been scammed. Don't activate imo. 5k+gst is steep. You'll be going unnecessarily going to movies just to get your money's worth.
I raised request for card closure after I received call then I said for card downgrade they offer isn't available

After that I said close my card then they said if Even if joining charge is imposed, you can get it reversed.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
I raised request for card closure after I received call then I said for card downgrade they offer isn't available

After that I said close my card then they said if Even if joining charge is imposed, you can get it reversed.
Get it in written via mail. If you get that lucky go ahead activate card. If not DO NOT proceed. SBI card will raise hands. You won't be able to connect with anyone with SOP answers.

PS: Lastly it's your wish. I don't want to influence you into something that you don't want to do.

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Once the Joining fee is charged they will ask you to pay the fee first then they will entertain your card closure request. Better close the card. Don't trust them

Hrraj

TF Select

same thing happens with me but i got fee reversal and so no joining fees for me.

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Update

After First Credit Card statement and after repayment

I call to customer care for downgrade they downgraded my credit card sucessful in Simply Save Credit Card but in Visa Varient

After Downloading my Credit Card joining charges is reversed successfully.

If you have any way to convert visa to rupay card