• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Won "World of Winners" Ticket Giveaway campaign

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I won too :)
I am planning family vacation in dec. Have some mrcc points for hotel stay..

Do we have any points pooling forum here where we can transfer or purchased points or miles as cheaper rate.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I won too :)
I am planning family vacation in dec. Have some mrcc points for hotel stay..

Do we have any points pooling forum here where we can transfer or purchased points or miles as cheaper rate.
Search for Rewards market lounge

pate

TF Select
Finally able to redeem but 15K are taxes.. 25K are anyways ticket price on SQ.. not worth

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for me and my wife. My wife won it 😄. Anyway redeeming 40k amex points for round trip to Hong Kong in Oct.

manzb

TF Premier
I think since it is still considered an SAR, you can easily apply for a PAR(for less than 14 days) online and you would get visa on arrival. Macau will be visa-free for up to 30 days.
There is no Visa for Indians for short stay in SAR areas like HKG and Macau. You shall apply online for entry and show it at the immigration. No stamping on the passport as well. They just issue a token for entry which shall be returned at the time of departure immigration.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
There is no Visa for Indians for short stay in SAR areas like HKG and Macau. You shall apply online for entry and show it at the immigration. No stamping on the passport as well. They just issue a token for entry which shall be returned at the time of departure immigration.
Oh, my bad. I visited back in 2019, and I just checked that my passport wasn't stamped. So you're right no visa for a stay<14 days. XD
So you would just need to do your Pre-arrival registration online and you can enter HKG and MSAR. You will receive a notification slip on entry which should be returned on exit.