• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will there be any problem with "not reported" mark by bank

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Does anyone have any knowledge about " not reported" (XXX) mark for a particular month by the bank ? Normal shows "000" for cleared due.

I had clear all of my dues within due time, never missed any cards payment.

Facing this issue from SBI and ICICI, ICICI corrected same after raising with CC but very difficult dealing with SBI. It's really a headache.

Did anyone facing same issue?
IMG_20240419_202633.jpg

helloworld

TF Legend
Bill was generated on respective month and I cleared before due date.

then have to deal with bank. they should report as '0' in that case.

note: ICICI has multiple accounts (1-core, 1-cobrand, 1-amzn), so if only spend on core card, it report on amzn account as XXX and core account '0'. But, if all good and that account should show '0', drop a mail to them.

It doesn't matter when you pay due, as long as you spend in that month then it should be '0'. But honestly, I never had this issue so drop a mail.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Does anyone have any knowledge about " not reported" (XXX) mark for a particular month by the bank ? Normal shows "000" for cleared due.

I had clear all of my dues within due time, never missed any cards payment.

Facing this issue from SBI and ICICI, ICICI corrected same after raising with CC but very difficult dealing with SBI. It's really a headache.

Did anyone facing same issue?
IMG_20240419_202633.jpg
Nothing need to worry

Its is zero impact over CIBIL

SBI has a habbit to do this every once in a financial year