• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will i get 1% cb on hdfc Easyshop Platinum cards, I have paid cc bill on mobiqwik.

affan_489

TF Buzz
Will i get 1% cb on hdfc Easyshop Platinum card?, I have paid cc bill on mobiqwik.,

I have attached the merchant name screenshot.

Please reply if anyone tried.

Attachments

• image_picker8961657050043995378.jpg
    image_picker8961657050043995378.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 234

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Update! Credit card payments using freecharge app is also available for cashback.

Yesterday I paid Rs 300 through freecharge app using platinum debit card and today I received Rs 3/- as cashback. 😍
We have found a alternate,How many days it taking for settlement ?

paresh22

TF Ace
If one already hold Platinum Debit card then that person can easily use HDFC billpay to pay CC bills. The only advantage is now those CC which are not listed in HDFC billpay as well as HDFC CC itself is available for paying bills using Platinum debit card. But still overall monthly limit remains Rs 750/-

PANK

TF Premier
I have some query regarding mobikwik

Kyc is required for getting 1% cashback via platinum debit card for credit card bill payment on mobikwik

Do I need to do wallet reload or pay directly via debit card for cashback

What is the name of merchant for getting cashback

If I applied mobikwik offer code also will i get cashback

Kyc is required for getting 1% cashback via platinum debit card for credit card bill payment on mobikwik

No kyc needed. I closed my full kyc account some months ago, So I am unable to use same PAN and Aadhar in this account.

If you load wallet, you will have to pay extra charges to pay credit card bill from wallet.

'Mobikwik'

I applied offer code and got cashback on card

**But if you need any cashback in Mobikwik wallet, you must complete atleast mini kyc

If one already hold Platinum Debit card then that person can easily use HDFC billpay to pay CC bills. The only advantage is now those CC which are not listed in HDFC billpay as well as HDFC CC itself is available for paying bills using Platinum debit card. But still overall monthly limit remains Rs 750/-
I hold Axis card, so I don't use HDFC bill pay. Many cards' payment settled instantly. So it is really good for them

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge

You get 1% cashback if you pay by HDFC DC through normal process. I suppose you are talking about 1% cashback offer in mobikwik by applying the code. To get that cashback , you need finish KYC and also give full access to your email to mobikwik for picking up the bill details automatically(which CRED used to ask initially and even now also. I removed permissions given to CRED later). It's upto you to decide whether to do complete KYC and give full access to you e-mail to mobikwik for fetching credit card bills.(As of now, if you grant access, you get 2% cashback)

I hope I answered your query.

PANK

TF Premier
You get 1% cashback if you pay by HDFC DC through normal process. I suppose you are talking about 1% cashback offer in mobikwik by applying the code. To get that cashback , you need finish KYC and also give full access to your email to mobikwik for picking up the bill details automatically(which CRED used to ask initially and even now also. I removed permissions given to CRED later). It's upto you to decide whether to do complete KYC and give full access to you e-mail to mobikwik for fetching credit card bills.(As of now, if you grant access, you get 2% cashback)

I hope I answered your query.
Thank a lot
2% meaning 1% from hdfc platinum debit card
1% from mobikwik
Right

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I don't know why there is a cap of 20k at a time on HDFC Platinum DC when we do the transaction in Mobikwik. Somebody else have also reported this problem in the community and he was saying it's not the case with Millennia card. How's this even possible that Mobikwik is able to do that? I don't have any limit set from bank's side those who are thinking anything like that.
Also I think there's cap of 1 lakh per month if you have done Full KYC and in case of mini KYC, the limit is 20k in total