• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why is JioFiber biller not available on any of the payment/utility apps?

Post number 5 has been selected as best answer.

rishi4

TF Buzz
if a place has a 2 digit std code operators issue 8 digit landline number to make it 10 digits and If its 3 or more digits they just adjust the landline number to make it 10 digits number. Therefore it will work.
Thanks I guess I'll go for jio then
Only thing is they are insisting on taking airbfiber instead of normal fiber and I've heard it takes a toll on bad weather

rishi4

TF Buzz
A little off topic
Wanted to know if I purchase jio fiber 3 months advance rental plan will i be getting individual month wise bill or directly at the end of 3 months?
I'm aware once 3 months advance is finished we get option to pay monthly or 3/6 months but wanted to know for the very first of 3 months where advance is given at the time of installation.
PS- Need to claim from organisation hence need this info. Currently on Airtel 6 months plan and yes I get separate bill month wise with plan details and remaining advance amount which was deposited and monthly charges.

Reactions: NTT

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
A little off topic
Wanted to know if I purchase jio fiber 3 months advance rental plan will i be getting individual month wise bill or directly at the end of 3 months?
I'm aware once 3 months advance is finished we get option to pay monthly or 3/6 months but wanted to know for the very first of 3 months where advance is given at the time of installation.
PS- Need to claim from organisation hence need this info. Currently on Airtel 6 months plan and yes I get separate bill month wise with plan details and remaining advance amount which was deposited and monthly charges.
You will get monthly bills