• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which will be the best way to apply for Axis Magnus Credit Card

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for Magnus credit card, can someone please help me which is the best way to apply. Can we apply thru online or thru agents or directly in the bank.

As I don't have Axis Bank account, do I need to open one..?
I have the eligible salary limit for Magnus and I hold Amex travel card and Regalia Card. Please guide me.

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
are you 100% sure? Because i heard it's 3 to 6 months
Yes sure. For rejection, no cool down. For approval, 3 months.

However, it is different for how you apply as well maybe.

I closed Privilege and same day applied for Magnus and its approved as they told me on twitter. However, I applied Magnus offline.

Also, a month back I applied for IndianOil as 4th card which was rejected so I suppose no cooling period.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Had applied Magnus card on 11th of this month on the basis of Bank Statement and application is approved today.
Checked via Whatsapp and saw got 3L limit. I don't hold any other Axis Card. Is there any way to increase card limit ?
Can you please share the process how did you apply with bank statement?

DeepSaha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the process how did you apply with bank statement?
I applied though website but it got rejected but however I had received call from a local agent he processed my application for the 2nd time and took approval as well. He collected my bank statement for last 3 months as well as 3 month payslip. Application was submitted on 11th and approved on 16th and today I received the card.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied though website but it got rejected but however I had received call from a local agent he processed my application for the 2nd time and took approval as well. He collected my bank statement for last 3 months as well as 3 month payslip. Application was submitted on 11th and approved on 16th and today I received the card.
What was your MAB in bank account? and It was Axis bank account or some other bank account?

Also, After how many days of getting 1st rejection you applied for 2nd time?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 can you help me with magnus card 2 card application. It would be my 4th axis card.
If you already have three cards from Axis, you can choose to close one and then apply for the Magnus card. Alternatively, you can contact customer care and inquire about upgrading one of your existing cards to the Magnus variant if it is available. Obtaining the fourth card can be challenging, and only a few people have managed to do so. It largely depends on your banking relationship with Axis. Moreover, if an upgrade is possible, it will not have any impact on your CIBIL score, and the card can be generated instantly within minutes.

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am looking to apply for the Axis Magnus and I have amex smart earn with me with a limit of just below 4 lac (3.8 lac) 6 months old and Amazon pay cc with limit above 4 lac. I have upcoming international expenses above 1 lac in next month and could be more this year. I was thinking of applying Axis magnus and can take welcome benefit in form of booking flight . For now I have been mainly using sbi cb card for my major expenses and my monthly usual expenses are 15k to 20k . Should i go for Axis Magnus or any other card?

Tagging you all for any input basis on your experience so far? Please tag anyone else who might have more insight.
@bhavyegoel @Venky @ambrewz @RajBlr @Akio @emadiqbalali

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I am looking to apply for the Axis Magnus and I have amex smart earn with me with a limit of just below 4 lac (3.8 lac) 6 months old and Amazon pay cc with limit above 4 lac. I have upcoming international expenses above 1 lac in next month and could be more this year. I was thinking of applying Axis magnus and can take welcome benefit in form of booking flight . For now I have been mainly using sbi cb card for my major expenses and my monthly usual expenses are 15k to 20k . Should i go for Axis Magnus or any other card?

Tagging you all for any input basis on your experience so far? Please tag anyone else who might have more insight.
@bhavyegoel @Venky @ambrewz @RajBlr @Akio @emadiqbalali
This thread is for you

Reactions: Rkr

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you already have three cards from Axis, you can choose to close one and then apply for the Magnus card. Alternatively, you can contact customer care and inquire about upgrading one of your existing cards to the Magnus variant if it is available. Obtaining the fourth card can be challenging, and only a few people have managed to do so. It largely depends on your banking relationship with Axis. Moreover, if an upgrade is possible, it will not have any impact on your CIBIL score, and the card can be generated instantly within minutes.
Instantly generated cards will get increased limit? Maybe not, right?
Also, if we get such upgrade, our old cards vintage will intact?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Instantly generated cards will get increased limit? Maybe not, right?
Also, if we get such upgrade, our old cards vintage will intact?
The card limit doesn't increase with an upgrade when it's generated instantly.

Are you referring to CIBIL? In that case, only your card information will be replaced, while the age will remain the same on CIBIL. It's not like you are applying for a new card or you are a new customer to the bank; it's simply an upgrade for your existing card.

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The card limit doesn't increase with an upgrade when it's generated instantly.

Are you referring to CIBIL? In that case, only your card information will be replaced, while the age will remain the same on CIBIL. It's not like you are applying for a new card or you are a new customer to the bank; it's simply an upgrade for your existing card.
Thanks. Thats all I was asking. 😀

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am looking to apply for the Axis Magnus and I have amex smart earn with me with a limit of just below 4 lac (3.8 lac) 6 months old and Amazon pay cc with
You'll need a card that's at least a year old. If your Apay is then the 4 lakh limit will be fine. If your expenses cross the 1 lakh/month mark for 2-3 times a year, then it should be okay if you go with the Magnus.
With the welcome benefit, please note that you'll get the Yatra voucher for the total amount and if the amount used is lesser than 10k then the remaining amount will be gone. Yatra does not have a wallet where it'll be stored.
The card will surely give you benefits that'll be more than the cost of the card. Plus with the Gyftr and TravelEdge, you can accumulate points faster even w/o achieving the Monthly milestone.
But it depends on what your end goal is. Like if you want to keep it simple, then go for a Cashback card. Just make sure your card is a year old. I'd recommend this card to anyone who can afford it and has the eligibility.

NikAsr1503

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
2 LTF and one airtel axis, not feeling to leave it😃.
Reached out to an agent, he told it will be done with managers approval. Hope its done!

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You'll need a card that's at least a year old. If your Apay is then the 4 lakh limit will be fine. If your expenses cross the 1 lakh/month mark for 2-3 times a year, then it should be okay if you go with the Magnus.
With the welcome benefit, please note that you'll get the Yatra voucher for the total amount and if the amount used is lesser than 10k then the remaining amount will be gone. Yatra does not have a wallet where it'll be stored.
The card will surely give you benefits that'll be more than the cost of the card. Plus with the Gyftr and TravelEdge, you can accumulate points faster even w/o achieving the Monthly milestone.
But it depends on what your end goal is. Like if you want to keep it simple, then go for a Cashback card. Just make sure your card is a year old. I'd recommend this card to anyone who can afford it and has the eligibility.
The apay card is more than 1 year old, since I have international transactions is there any other card that gives better value? I have SBI CB but after May it doesn't give any CB on international transactions and any other card I have doesn't offer much value. That's why was thinking of getting Magnus but just didn't want to get it basis on just these transactions and wanted to see if it would hold any value for me after 1 year.