• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which PSU Bank Offers the Best Online and Mobile Banking Features for Business?

Shraaj

TF Premier
I am searching for the ideal PSU Bank or Nationalized Bank to suit my business requirements.

However, based on government regulations, I am required to open an account with a PSU or Government Bank exclusively. Hence, I am seeking your advice on the best PSU Bank in my Tier 3 Town, specifically in terms of Online Banking Features and Mobile App categories.

The available options are as follows:

1. State Bank of India
2. Punjab National Bank
3. Union Bank of India
4. Bank of India
5. Central Bank of India
6. Indian Overseas Bank
7. Bank of Maharashtra

Please kindly suggest the PSU Bank that excels in providing top-notch Online Banking Features and Mobile App functionalities.

POV - Bank of India's Mobile Banking is Pathetic and one of the worst UI/UX of their Internet Banking. Central Bank of India's Offline Branch is Pathetic in My Area and so is there Internet Banking for Fund Transfer.

Does Anybody know about the Punjab National Bank or India Overseas Bank? I have shortlisted these two options.

kjs

TF Premier
You can go with SBI , NET banking and app both are good. Security is top notch. Have seen people having good exp with IOB in this community as well.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I am searching for the ideal PSU Bank or Nationalized Bank to suit my business requirements.

However, based on government regulations, I am required to open an account with a PSU or Government Bank exclusively. Hence, I am seeking your advice on the best PSU Bank in my Tier 3 Town, specifically in terms of Online Banking Features and Mobile App categories.

The available options are as follows:

1. State Bank of India
2. Punjab National Bank
3. Union Bank of India
4. Bank of India
5. Central Bank of India
6. Indian Overseas Bank
7. Bank of Maharashtra

Please kindly suggest the PSU Bank that excels in providing top-notch Online Banking Features and Mobile App functionalities.

POV - Bank of India's Mobile Banking is Pathetic and one of the worst UI/UX of their Internet Banking. Central Bank of India's Offline Branch is Pathetic in My Area and so is there Internet Banking for Fund Transfer.

Does Anybody know about the Punjab National Bank or India Overseas Bank? I have shortlisted these two options.
I have sbi,pnb&bob.
App ui-
Bob>pnb>sbi.
App functional-
Sbi>pnb>bob.

All this have some error, some features don't work.
As your looking for business i will recommend you to go with sbi. Just go to branch after lunch.😜