• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the most useless among the two

Which is the most useless among the two

• Total voters

DayFine2162

TF Buzz
Personally I think supercoins and cred coins are both useless. Earlier supercoins were very useful for buying GV. But Now I don't have a single place where I can redeem my supercoins. All of the vouchers require some cash payment.
Am I missing something??
You can use it for mobile recharge at 0.25rs per point. Can be used for a small amount while purchasing certain products.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Personally I think supercoins and cred coins are both useless. Earlier supercoins were very useful for buying GV. But Now I don't have a single place where I can redeem my supercoins. All of the vouchers require some cash payment.
Am I missing something??
For Myntra Insider
1704000097199.png

Last edited:

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Flipkart supercoins are fast losing value, but Cred Coins are in an altogether different league of uselessness! But the latter has always been hopeless unline the former.
Once upon a time, you could redeem all your supercoins on a flipkart flight booking. Combine it with offers, and were eligible for non-banking promotionals too. Not any more. The only option is to book through Cleartrip and use up to 250. They have now introduced pay with coins for recharge, but only up to rs 10. Never use the option as my Tata Neu Infinity will give me 5 percent otherwise.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Am I missing something??
Cleartrip, 5% of ticket amount can be settled using supercoins