• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is the Best Current account in HDFC Bank?

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I am planning to open a current account in HDFC Bank and I wanted the one which has low MAB and less charges..
Please give suggestions

SiddharthR

TF Ace
I already have Savings Max with HDFC,
but my RM told me to open Regular Savings or any Current account for HDFC Smarthub Vyapaar, which one would be beneficial?

For
I already have Savings Max with HDFC,
but my RM told me to open Regular Savings or any Current account for HDFC Smarthub Vyapaar, which one would be beneficial?
For smart hub vyapar, you need to open any variant of Current account only... Incase of savings account, you will not be able to register for smarthub.

rk2022

TF Buzz
Go for hdfc activ Current account..it only needs 10k QAB & LTF Business gold debit card, some free cheques every month based on MAB.
i also using this from 4 years.
I opened current account at the branch and they said opened Activ account at my request but then statement shows product code 200 which is regular account. Got check book and easy shop business debit card and so far no charges. Can you once check your statement and tell me what product code it shows?

Per this link, Activ is 1102.