• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which european country is easiest in terms of getting the visa?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am planning for solo 30 day euro trip, I have few questions regarding visa
* Do they ask for business proof, I have businesses in my partners name.
* Is savings account statement with avg 1L & above is ok for approval?
* In Chennai almost no Schengen countries has visa appointment open except sweden. is it possible to get from other nearest cities?
* Possible to get multiple entry Visa? planning to visit europe twice a year.

It will be helpful planning my trip on July if anyone answer above doubts.
While granting visa to solo traveller and first time, one of the things looked at is age and marital status. This is to prevent immigration through tourist visa. Most filtration happens with age less than 30, single women without strong interests like real estate back in India even if they are salaried. You need a strong covering letter on why you want to visit and why you will come back - you have successful business here and family and estate in India.

1. Yes, business proof is needed.
2. You can add as many as savings, current account as proof to cover expenses. Please add real estate proofs also if you are in above bracket.
3. Yes, you can choose any city.
4. Don't confuse multiple entry and long term. Even for 30 days or 5 days opt for multiple entry and they will give. This is if you have to move out of Schengen area and come back.

What you are looking is long term. I recommend not to try for first time. Once your first trip is completed, next time try for long duration and ask in covering letter. They will oblige and give 1 or 2 years.

Regarding the country to apply for, in my experience Germany is smooth for tourist visa. But it varies depending on many factors.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Between the France and Germany, which one should i apply for. In case, if anyother country, please mention that as well.
Also, Has anyone applied for visa in 2023, can they tell in how many days they got their visa??
visa should be for the country you intend to spend most time in during the visit ideally or the port of entry.. while largely its ok to apply from anywhere, sometimes they do insist to check on stay / travel arrangements to verify even at port of entry.. so apply accordingly.. with papers in order, all countries give visa...