• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which Day is counted as First Day in HDFC Bank Credit Card?

Marimuthu

TF Buzz
How hdfc millennia milestone calculation done ?
Bill generation date or month start date ?
Thanks and regards
J Marimuthu

Solution
Hi I wanted to know, which day card is approved that day counted as first 90 days or card activation date?

I'm asking this because I'm about to get new one from HDFC so within 90 days if I spend x amount to get milestone benefits of xyz coupons

If anyone have any idea do let me know.

Thank you.
It's from the card activation day. The day you receive the card, then activate, from then 90 days will be counted.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi I wanted to know, which day card is approved that day counted as first 90 days or card activation date?

I'm asking this because I'm about to get new one from HDFC so within 90 days if I spend x amount to get milestone benefits of xyz coupons

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Thank you.
It's from the card activation day. The day you receive the card, then activate, from then 90 days will be counted.

Solution