• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which credit card, Axis Ace or Flipkart Axis, can be approved without income proof?

SMS91

TF Buzz
Hi friends, I have an Axis Ace credit card offer on GPay and Flipkart Axis credit card on Flipkart Which one is more likely to get approved easily?"
My CIBIL score is 784. I have a credit history of 1 year and 4 months. I am self-employed and do not have any income proof.
I prefer VKYC (Video KYC) over physical KYC
I currently have Amazon ICICI and HDFC Money back credit card

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi friends, I have an Axis Ace credit card offer on GPay and Flipkart Axis credit card on Flipkart Which one is more likely to get approved easily?"
My CIBIL score is 784. I have a credit history of 1 year and 4 months. I am self-employed and do not have any income proof.
Try Ace one.

Both is riskier since you're dealing with Axis but lucky if you got VKYC.

Ace has more chances of VKYC.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.

jk51

TF Premier
Apply the one which you need the most as per your requirements for the time being. Reason being once you get approved for one very likely the other one won’t be issued without income docs. With regards to chances of approval can’t be said for both but to mitigate risk of rejection don’t put income more than 40,000/- while applying if you don’t have ITR. Again with regards to KYC I have seen both physical and EKYC cases so nothing can be said with certainty.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Share your Age & card limit of card u hold

Try Ace one.

Both is riskier since you're dealing with Axis but lucky if you got VKYC.

Ace has more chances of VKYC.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking ☑️ button below my reply.
Yes Sir I had bad experience with having 5 cards including premiums like SBI elite and Kotak White they complicated things and I had to face rejection for my axis bank flipkart card.

Last edited:

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Yes Sir I had bad experience with Axis, despite having cibil of 860 and having 5 cards including premiums like SBI elite and Kotak White they complicated things and I had to face rejection for my axis bank flipkart card.
Bro, that 860 is CIBIL? Are you sure you are not confusing Experian or something with CIBIL? 🤔

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Both of them should be fairly easy to get based on your CIBIL score.

Get the one you think would give you better returns and will be used more often!

Ecoli8

TF Select
Go for ace! I got the same gpay offer, no income proof required, only income details. Then do the vkyc, and it will be approved.
You have cibil 784, mine was 747, so you should be approved as well.