• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card has higher chance of approval on Cibil above 760 ?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi guys, my brother has 1 HDFC credit card of limit 60k , paid timely 9 months old card.

Cibil is 761, which card has higher chance of approval in current time

He is self employed with a ITR of 5 lakh last 2 years.

Any advice ?

@Batmanbaba @alphadark7 @Subhankar @TechnoFino @AsishB @AllSeeker @vaibhav111 @BankExpertIndia @HyperBeast @ashwink @Kamal @Bigde
tell him to apply for SBI card and BOB card. do not apply for too many credit cards within 1 or 2 months.

Sreerag

TF Premier
Hi guys, my brother has 1 HDFC credit card of limit 60k , paid timely 9 months old card.

Cibil is 761, which card has higher chance of approval in current time

He is self employed with a ITR of 5 lakh last 2 years.

Any advice ?

@Batmanbaba @alphadark7 @Subhankar @TechnoFino @AsishB @AllSeeker @vaibhav111 @BankExpertIndia @HyperBeast @ashwink @Kamal @Bigde
As he's self employed and has an ITR of 5l... Apply for low level cards only, as u need to have 5L+ if u r self employed

Anyways here's my suggestion
1. SBI CashBack
2. SBI BPCL
3. ICICI Coral
4. HDFC u already have so ...
5. BoB LTF (first preference)
6. Axis Flipkart / MyZone

Hunny1208

TF Buzz
Hi guys,
Applied for BOB , One Card and Amazon pay for my brother

BOB, one Card approved of 90k and 2.15 lakh limits.

Amazon pay was declined ( got the message)
So after, Vkyc they told that card will be delivered in 7 days. ( Video kyc was done at a different address and not the aadhar address )

Got the declined message, we called the customer care number which was mentioned in amazon , they told us address verification reason for rejection.
Asked them to reschedule the Vkyc and they give us a request number.

Hope he will get the vkyc done again

does calling them and requesting will work or I should mail them too ?
@Batmanbaba @AllSeeker @TechnoFino @vaibhav111

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hi guys,
Applied for BOB , One Card and Amazon pay for my brother

BOB, one Card approved of 90k and 2.15 lakh limits.

Amazon pay was declined ( got the message)
So after, Vkyc they told that card will be delivered in 7 days. ( Video kyc was done at a different address and not the aadhar address )

Got the declined message, we called the customer care number which was mentioned in amazon , they told us address verification reason for rejection.
Asked them to reschedule the Vkyc and they give us a request number.

Hope he will get the vkyc done again

does calling them and requesting will work or I should mail them too ?
@Batmanbaba @AllSeeker @TechnoFino @vaibhav111
U need to have sr number generated for ur request... Else everything is in air...if u have got any sr number on ur mobile number or email its good.. Or else contact again