• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card can be used on Outbrain.com

rajdeep

TF Buzz
Hi,

Outbrain is an international advertising company and sadly they don't support advertisers from India region to sign up on their platform.

But as one of my friend lives in us, he has created an account on their platform by using his demographic details.

Now my problem is I can add my credit card for payment. Everytime I attempt to add the credit card there, it returns an error.

Possible that their payment gateway is declining the card in the backend.

I have attached some screenshots of the add a payment method page.

I have axis ace and hdfc biz money-back credit cards at the moment.

Which card I can use there?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20240417_184923.jpg
    IMG_20240417_184923.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240417_184935.jpg
    IMG_20240417_184935.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 14

yusuf646

TF Premier
If your cards are being declined because they're Indian, then you don't have any other choice. All Indian cards will get declined. You can try using Amex Cards.

rajdeep

TF Buzz
If your cards are being declined because they're Indian, then you don't have any other choice. All Indian cards will get declined. You can try using Amex Cards.
I had a conversation with their support and they said, I am trying to use Indian cc which is not supported by their paymentgateway. I either need a cc from us or a cc from canada.

So amex cards issued in india i.e https://www.americanexpress.com/in/...it-card/?intlink=in-acq-creditcards-smartearn

will work?