• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which banks don't provide LE often or Upgrade ever on their credit cards ?

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have multiple credit cards with low limit like 30k(all ltf) just wondering if they will upgrade into good cards or decent limit someday. There are some cards like idfc where it's better to close and get a new one than wait for upgrade.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If u have axis card which is 6 or more months old then u can simply request for LE on chat and upload income docs and they will increase ur limit. If u have icici then they roll out LE offers every 3 months or so

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had axis Flipkart with 15k limit after 6 months i ask for LE on chat they ask for income documents which i upload and after 2 days they increase my limit from 15k to 129k

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
U can convert ur card from easy to eterna but for that u need min limit of 200k as confirmed by customer support team but bob dont give LE offer before 1 year
My easy card had a limit of 75 k , and they upgraded it to eterna 2L , just 5 months

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have multiple credit cards with low limit like 30k(all ltf) just wondering if they will upgrade into good cards or decent limit someday. There are some cards like idfc where it's better to close and get a new one than wait for upgrade.
For Axis, it took me 9 months to get auto-LE from 15k to 65k. 2nd card is still at 15k.