• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Whether to buy MMT voucher or direct book from Travel Edge portal

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I'm planning for a family tour costing around 1.5 lac. I have Axis magnus and vistara. I'm interested in buying MMT voucher with 10x rewards. My queries are

1. is there any upper cap on 10x rewards on MMT voucher purchased from Edge portal ?

2. How reliable is this Edge portal? Do we always get RP as promised by the website?

3. instead of buying MMT at 10x, should I directly book ticket through Travel Edge with 5x rewards?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
FYI
MMT vouchers can only be redeemed against hotel and not airlines , there are 2 kinds of MMT vouchers available in gyftr one is for holiday and one is for hotel

There is no limit or cap on earning 10x RP through gyftr, I have personally bought above 1 lakh MMT vouchers through gyftr when 20k vouchers were available I think now max 5k or 10k voucher is available .

Only 3 vouchers can be added in one invoice , vouchers can be of any value .

I have still not received 5x RP from travel edge till now but many users have got their accelerated RP from travel edge in around 30 days also.
I don’t think there should be any issue on RP from travel edge as users are getting their accelerated RP also.

I would suggest you to book hotels using MMT vouchers and book flights and experiences from travel edge

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bro, can I buy Yatra voucher at 10x and use it for flights ? Then I can book hotels at 10x and flight at 10x

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Bro is inability to use more than 3 voucher in 1 invoice is some kind of problem ?

Mtlb 2nd ya 3rd invoice me use kr lenge baki vouchers.. use kya koi issue h

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Bro is inability to use more than 3 voucher in 1 invoice is some kind of problem ?

Mtlb 2nd ya 3rd invoice me use kr lenge baki vouchers.. use kya koi issue h
Ni

You can use it in other invoices no issue with that

Mano ki tum flight tickets book kr rh ho 4 logo ka toh total around 1 lakh hua , then you can only use 3 vouchers in this transaction

Baki k voucher next transaction me redeem krskte ho

SnakeBob

TF Buzz
For Yatra voucher please be aware if you want to use 3 vouchers in an invoice then all 3 vouchers should be of same denomination. Else it will fail. Also in case of cancellation, you won't get anything back in yatra. Its just one time use.

eatpepsi

TF Select
for the 3 voucher limit on the MMT holiday package, can we avail vouchers of different values?
Presently the limit of each voucher is either 2000 or 5000
suppose I want to purchase 17000 rupees worth of vouchers, I will have to purchase 3 of 5000.. i.e 3x5000=15000 & then one of 2000 i.e 1x2000=2000
this will make a total of 17000

so when I redeem it , it will be counted as one voucher or 4 ???

Look at images for illustration

01.png
02.png

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
for the 3 voucher limit on the MMT holiday package, can we avail vouchers of different values?
Presently the limit of each voucher is either 2000 or 5000
suppose I want to purchase 17000 rupees worth of vouchers, I will have to purchase 3 of 5000.. i.e 3x5000=15000 & then one of 2000 i.e 1x2000=2000
this will make a total of 17000

so when I redeem it , it will be counted as one voucher or 4 ???

Look at images for illustration

01.png
02.png
Yes you can use any denomination of voucher but max you can use 3 vouchers

The example you shared above , that would count as 4 vouchers