• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where to use Payzapp wallet?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
It mandates to pay full amount on BOB and there is no option to enter any custom amount
Before bill generate repay all your bob bill and leave only 5k or 10k amount.

Now from next month pay 10k remaining amount and now remove your bob cc from payzapp app and re-add again your bob cc, you will see again 10k amount to pay.

load 10k to payzapp wallet through BOB Eterna/snapdeal card etc and pay again 10k bill.

again remove your card and re-add again to pay your 10k bob cc bill.

last time dnt pay 10k and leave it for next month bill generate.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately it doesn't allow to split b/w wallet and any other modes
You will not be able to pay the Kotak or BoB bill of more than 1 lakh using Payzapp wallet. Please also note that no combos also possible. Also note that even if you pay partly by other means (like 50k through Cred), at all times Payzapp will always fetch the full statement of 1.5 lakhs for you. So partly paying any other means is also useless of using the wallet balance. I too faced same situation 2-3 months back. At that time I paid using cash only despite having 99k Payzapp wallet balance. From next time when I used the Kotak or BoB cards ensured that their statement will be below 1 lakh (around 99k or lesser) so that I can pay it using Payzapp wallet.

In your case, you can keep this money in the wallet to do like this from next month or if you need the funds I think a transfer to bank is available but the rate is 2%+ (i'm not sure of what the transfer rate, pl check that)

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You will not be able to pay the Kotak or BoB bill of more than 1 lakh using Payzapp wallet. Please also note that no combos also possible. Also note that even if you pay partly by other means (like 50k through Cred), at all times Payzapp will always fetch the full statement of 1.5 lakhs for you. So partly paying any other means is also useless of using the wallet balance. I too faced same situation 2-3 months back. At that time I paid using cash only despite having 99k Payzapp wallet balance. From next time when I used the Kotak or BoB cards ensured that their statement will be below 1 lakh (around 99k or lesser) so that I can pay it using Payzapp wallet.

In your case, you can keep this money in the wallet to do like this from next month or if you need the funds I think a transfer to bank is available but the rate is 2%+ (i'm not sure of what the transfer rate, pl check that)
Thank you for sharing your experience. Wallet to Bank Account charges at 2.5% + GST which is way too high.