• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where to use Payzapp wallet?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Supreme commander yaha par to private group mein share karte hai but DD per openly share karte koi bhi access kar sakta
Private group ka cheez bahar share nahi karna chahiye 😔.

But it was his exclusive trick, he posted on 23rd in his RuPay group (WA - Quite Public).

Then @xywowowvw bring that to TF private group on 25th Oct.

So he (@Abhishek012) didn't break any rules of TF group.

zoro

TF Select
can we make insurance payment of 30k using PayZapp balance, right now i have 13k left in balance, if it works then I will add remaining money and pay the premium, has anyone tried paying insurance in PayZapp with the balance for amount more than 20k or 40k.

zoro

TF Select
I was able to pay the insurance premium using wallet balance, also I observed for premiums more than 30k you can use payzapp card as the payment option for paying the premium on Amazon, if your card gives you reward points for wallet load, like my IDFC wealth but not for insurance premium, then this is a good option

Best option is to buy gift cards with smart buy through payzapp and here you will get 5% cash back also. But for the purchase of Amazon shopping voucher, Amazon pay, Flipkart gift cards, we can't use wallet balance.
And you can pay for recharge/bill payment in payzapp itself using wallet balance and will get 5% cash points by applying promo code.
One more option is you can use payzapp card for recharge/ bill payment in Bajaj FinserV app at no extra cost. Some times there will be flash sale kind of offer, there you will get 10-20% discount/cash back offer for certain time.