• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Where to sell cleartrip voucher of Rs. 2000?

zealot

TF Premier
What if buyer lies and uses that code?
Since buyer already made the payment. Zingoy team will hold the payment and Investigate further. No idea how long it will take, maybe they can check with Cleartrip. But they do verify your voucher before listing for sell. So we don't need worry about much. They will help.

Last edited:

MdMs

TF Buzz
Sell it in Zingoy. I sold mine for Rs. 1680 last week.
I had listed my Cleartrip voucher worth 2000. but they are send the mail that " your voucher has invalid" and "Please confirm if is it applicable on hotel, flights etc" what is this issues?? I don't know,
why is invalid voucher?
this is sbi 1 lack milestone GV

Attachments

• image_picker7218924244235863498.png
    image_picker7218924244235863498.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 29

zealot

TF Premier
I had listed my Cleartrip voucher worth 2000. but they are send the mail that " your voucher has invalid" and "Please confirm if is it applicable on hotel, flights etc" what is this issues?? I don't know,
why is invalid voucher?
this is sbi 1 lack milestone GV
Did you mention in Additional Terms as Applicable on Hotel and Flights only?

Bob78900

TF Premier
I need to sell my swiggy voucher worth rs 250 any one can suggest me where i can sell that with low fees. And at what price should i sell 250 rs voucher?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just order a pizza and enjoy it while watching a movie. Much more satisfying than going through the hassle of listing it on some website and waiting for someone to buy it. Just my opinion though

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
for simpliclick only online spends will b considered for milestone's ,rest spends(like fuel,rent etc) are not considered. you can track them in statement. here in my case i have crossed 1l and need to spend 62k for 2 l online to reach next milestone.
so, check statement and ask customer care .. usually coupons are received within a week after achieving milestone in my case. here is a screenshort for reff

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-27 141639.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 141639.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 6